sidex's log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

desiraeisdesirae

Reaction score
moving on from my old log, which i hadn't visited in a while and which was horribly outdated. my name is sidex. i'm a teenager that's been into tamagotchis for a while, but i fall out of interest with them a lot. my tamagotchi collection consists of

• v1 [x1]
  • v2 [x1]
  • v3 [x2]
  • v4 [x1]
  • v4.5 [x2]
  • v5 [x2]
  • v6 [x1]
  • entama [x1]
  • p1 [x1]
  • tama-go [x1]
  • id-l [x1]

i believe i've got used to the whole school routine again enough that it would be safe to run another tamagotchi, and so here i am. this should be interesting.

i had to pop new batteries into my id l, since they were dead, and i was met with this screen:

tumblr_mb4snbp9Gn1r9sw0no1_400.jpg

i think i was on the 13th generation, but i'm not sure. it was a kuchipatchi. ah, well. not much i can do now.

tumblr_mb4snwbjum1r9sw0no1_400.jpg

tumblr_mb4soaSQc51r9sw0no1_400.jpg

tumblr_mb4soyo8Te1r9sw0no1_500.jpg

so, back to generation one:

yurapatchi > nannokitchi

i don't think i'm going to be trying for a certain character. i'd just like to keep it alive for now.

also, i'm kinda iffy when it comes to regularly posting photos. i'll try to take some more tomorrow.

tumblr_mb6ny5kjUt1r9sw0no1_500.jpg

i had a few care misses yeah.

yurapatchi > nannokitchi > bokuhoshitchi

not much has been happening today though. we planted a little tree with the polka dot seeds. it's been raining a lot. that's fitting because it's been raining in real life, too.

i've already had kuishinbotchi, kuchipatchi, and shutotchi, so i'm not really picky with what adult character it turns into.

tumblr_mbaozfCrSi1r9sw0no1_400.jpg

i haven't had time to get on the laptop so here is a short mobile update.

2/4 happy items obtained.

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm back. again, my interest died. but with winter break coming up, i think it'd be a perfect opportunity to get into tamagotchis again.

it's a bit late in the evening [almost 10 pm] so i think i'll begin a low-maintenance tamagotchi before school tomorrow.

finally, i started up a tamagotchi and even took pictures. i started up my flowery green v3. it has a little madoka [from puella magi madoka magica] charm with a soul gem and it's in pretty good condition. i got this one used on ebay.

tumblr_mej9e03hik1r9sw0no1_500.jpg

tumblr_mej9aqUufz1r9sw0no1_500.jpg

a male teletchi hatched, and i named him 'howl' after howl's moving castle.

he was paused quite a bit, but he eventually grew into a tamatchi.

tumblr_mej9cgeebj1r9sw0no1_500.jpg

he's been getting pretty good care lately, despite one care miss where he went to bed with empty happy hearts.

his training's got three little bars and he weighs 17 lbs right now.

THERE HAS BEEN A DEATH

i left howl alone for a few hours when i went to this school festival-type of thing and i came back and he was dead. he should have turned into a teen but i'm not sure which one he ended up evolving into.

i started up my id l and found a sickly sabosabotchi living in a really dirty house, so i fed her and we cleaned up and she's doing well now. i played around with the picture i got of her on pixlr and edited the color balance.

tumblr_metxy3JR6N1r9sw0no1_400.png

maybe i should edit the pictures to be nice more often.

anyway, i don't plan on nicknaming her. she's 1 year old right now, and 13 grams.

sabosabotchi turned into violetchi/furawatchi.

tumblr_mezkqm1RkT1r9sw0no1_400.png

i kept her paused most of yesterday, but she's fine now. it's snowing outside.

i'm not really concerned about happy symbols right now, so none of them are filled.

i don't feel up to running this tamagotchi. it's just really busy and high maintenance.

i wonder what i'll start next.

i decided on starting up my puzzle pieces v4.5. this is probably my favorite out of all of the tamagotchis i have, both design-wise and version-wise. this is also the tamagotchi where i've had the longest-running generation [i think it was at 15 or so, which isn't very impressive but whatever]

tumblr_mezx5oKj7O1r9sw0no1_400.png

her name is 'yui'.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back