Tips for the v4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hardcore Tama

Reaction score
Hello there, I finally got my v4 in the mail and it is beautiful!! :wub:

I would just like to know some tips on how to increase those three point systems (the pencil, star thing, and flower) so I can try to get the Tama I want and such. :)

Playing certain games and feeding your pet specific foods will increase the skill points. It depends on which one you're trying to raise :)

Okay, here's some tips on how to increase the skill you want your Tamagotchi to have:

Intellectual- Play Shape Match game, and go to school with Mr. Turtle

Arts- Play Mimic Game or go with Mr. Canvas

Social- Play Jump Rope Game and go to school with Mrs. Flower

I have the V4, I believe you need to press the A button so another teacher comes by.

HERE are some food likes/dislikes for the V4. But you can also go to the V4 Tamatown and go to the "Cafe" - and click the INFO brochure, and you will find some there.

Example:

Harutchi loves ice cream, but not Pizza.

I can list more if you want, I just thought you'd like to to to Tamatown and find out for yourself ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
The teacher - skill point tip proided by ChamametchiandMametchi is correct, although I am posting an alternative to her skill point - game tip:

Winning one of following games on a tamagotchi v4 will gain you 8 skill points in the concerning section.

Intellectual sp:

Shape game

Arts sp:

Dance game

Social sp:

Flag

I believe the jump and mimic games will raise various skill ponts a bit more randomly than these here.

Here comes some foods that raise different skill points, please note that the information is not collected by me, but by whoever made the chart on my paper; it does not say...

Food that raise:

Intelligence points:

+3 - Fish

+2 - Omelet

+1 - Ice cream, Beef

Arts points:

+3 - Donut

+2 - Cupcake

+1 - Cerries, Cheescake

Social points:

+3 - Bananas

+2 - Corn

+1 - Sandwitch, Grapes

All points:

+2 - Yogurt

+1 - Melon

To see which foods are called what, and how to get them, I am linking to an excellent tamagotchi v4 food chart made by Spudilike for Tamazone.

LINK

Hope this helps!!

:hanatchi: :hanatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back