Star wars series

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moussette

Reaction score
Hi everyone ! I just wanted to know more about the giga pet Star wars : the rancor, Yoda, and D2-R2. I'm a HUGE fan of Star wars so, i thought that, since i'm a huge fan of virtual pets too, it's a must have ^^ But i'm not really sure if it's ok to pay for that vintage, if i'm now going to like it... You know what i mean ?

So ..

Does anyone of you have one ? Have played with one ? What did you think of it ?

Thanks !

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the Rancor one which is apparently one of the rarer ones to get. I haven't played with it...but could do a video review if interested.

that would be so so nice ! I'm very interested ! If you have the time then do it, i'll definatly watch it !

I have an R2-D2 one and... Well, I dont really know what i'm doing, the instructions that came with it were generic giga pet instructions and some of the icons still confuse me years on. I'd consider them (well at least the r2-d2 one) slightly botched Giga pets.

I've heard the Rancor is really funny since you give him young ladies to eat as a treat or something like that - I've seen the animation for it and it's really pretty funny LOL

-Purn

I regret never having had the Rancor. The idea of feeding people to a virtual pet amuses me more than it probably should. I did have Yoda but I could never really figure out how to make him happy.

My brother has R2D2... he got it back when it first came out for his birthday or Christmas or something. I played it almost as much as he did, and really I never had any trouble figuring things out on it. It's been years though so I could be forgetting any possible quirks it might have had. If you collect virtual pets and Star Wars memorabilia I don't know that you could go wrong with one of the Star Wars gigas. :)

thank you all for your answers ! that helped me alot ! .. dang i think i'll buy a rancor one :p

this is my review of R2D2 i did a while back

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back