Battery dying, JUST got my Tamagotchi..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ollieollie

Reaction score
So I recently ordered a Tamagotchi, and received it in the mail today. I was messing around with my Tama, and taking care of it. Suddenly it says the batteries are dead. Obviously I was confused, I mean I just put them in. I figured somebody may have put already dead batteries in the container. I put in another set, then it died once again. I let it sit for a while then put yet ANOTHER set of batteries back in. It was working for a while then it "died" again. This is really frustrating because I just got it today.. I don't know if there's something wrong with it, or I'm doing something wrong.. Is this common? Please help.. :(

Are you using "cheap", old, or possibly defective batteries? Do you have a volt tester?

Is there any unusual markings, stains, or anything out of the ordinary in the battery compartment?

Have you messed with it anyway? Did the previous owner mess with it? (If it was used)

No I'm not.. Actually, It's working now. I just had to reset it a few times. ^_^

If this is a connection version tamagotchi that you are talking about I've heard that it's sometimes a common issue for the batteries to just die in them. I guess some versions just literally suck the life out of the battery in a matter of a few hours.

-Purn

If this is a connection version tamagotchi that you are talking about I've heard that it's sometimes a common issue for the batteries to just die in them. I guess some versions just literally suck the life out of the battery in a matter of a few hours.

-Purn
No tamagotchi version "sucks the life" out of a battery.

The tamas are made to work with these batteries, so the problem wouldn't be in a whole version of tamas. ;)

Mostly the problem is the battery, not the tama.

Inserting batteries of another brand would usually solve the problem.

Sometimes nothing is wrong with the battery, but something is stuck on the battery or in the tama, stopping them from contact.

No offense or anything Purn, please don't take the criticism personally! :mellow:

This happened to my tama-go before...

The battery died (I had my tama-go for 2 years) so I put new one's in

and it died again! I put new ones again and it failed to turn on so I put in

a different brand of battery's and it works again so it can happen to anyone

-Awesome2489 :mimitchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back