Little siblings

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
Do you have any little siblings that annoy your pants off sometimes? I sure do! Especially my 5-year-old bro...in fact, I'll make a list here and now of some of the rude stuff he does!

• Draws pics of Tamagotchis with a body part I am not going to mention.
  • When I once let him look at my Tamamori stickers, he put the crossaint between Ikemen Mametchi's legs and said, "He has a 'wee-wee' now!"
  • Randomly shouts songs he thought of like "You have a behind so you can doo! You have a wee-wee so you can pee!"
  • Punches me in the bra
  • Sticks his hands down my pants
  • Gives long lectures about poop

And that's only the beginning! Sometimes I just want to die in a hole when he does stuff like that!

What about your siblings?

You have a very...interesting brother.

My younger siblings are actually quite tolerable, and fun. uwu I get along with them(along with my older siblings) quite well. We almost never fight/have arguments. They can be loud at times and a bit annoying, but all in all they're not that bad.

I was the annoying younger sibling. x3 I used to go around and break my brother's toys, throw tantrums, and say embarrassing things whenever he had a friend over.

But I never did anything that bad. Most of the things I did were things all younger siblings did, and overall we were very close. We did get annoyed with each other, but we rarely fought. Even if we did our fights never lasted long. ^-^

I'll just say I'd be happy to give away my 13-year-old sister if anyone wants her. She is super annoying. Comes into my room without asking. Doesn't leave when I ask her to. Blasts One Direction music because she KNOWS I don't like them. Same goes with Justin Bieber. Sometimes beats me up for no reason, but nothing too serious.

Just. Plain. Annoying.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well. My sister is 9, nearly 10. Half the time we're out to kill each other. She ALWAYS has a comeback and throws tantrums and hasn't figured out You-Tube is a no-no. Good luck to a babysitter if she is tired.

I have a six year old sister, and I miss a lot of this stuff, apparently. Every time I see her, I get the whining to play, the hitting and the demand for me to be her horse, but I only get that every couple of weeks. I wish I had it all of the time, though x3

I have lots of young family. My siblings all have children. They are all young enough still to be my brothers or sisters. (Their kids) I treat them as such and that can be pretty hectic when they are all over. They all want to play with me. (But who wouldn't when they know you like toys and watch many of the same shows they do) Holidays, I am running like a crazy person playing tag or whatever game they make up. I enjoy it 100%, since I was the youngest for the longest time.

my 4 year old sister nevaeh is normal,

so is my 6 year old chloe & my 10 year old brianna. cx

My nephews are pretty spoiled though, cx

unfortunately my 9-year-old sister is super cunning and is really just kinda mean an stuff to me

when she's in a good mood she's good, in a bad mood, not too much uou;;

I'm the oldest of two siblings. My brother is 9, and he's not annoying. If we're not in an argument, we usually just ignore each other. We used to argue lots though...we would go in each other's rooms for a perfectly good reason that we both knew about, and end up claiming each other's stuff that we had sold or traded to each other. I'm sure a fair amount of those claims were actually true since lots of our things get misplaced. But a lot of them weren't true, and stuff ended up getting confiscated by our parents so we wouldn't fight over it. Last year, I came up with the idea of writing out a sheet with an agreement about trading/selling items to each other, and we both signed it. That seemed to work and we haven't argued over possession of an item since.

Luckily (or unluckily!), I'm the younger sibling in my family, and I admit that I can annoy my brother sometimes, but sometimes, he hits me...hard as well (I probably deserve it)...

-Walshie

My little 6 your old brother is very annoying.

He;

. Borrows stuff from me without aksing

. Hits me very hard

. Says stuff like " I smack your littlest pet shop or throw it out"

. Go`s in my room for no reason

. Makes me give him " piggy back rides"

. Types random letters on my key board

. Uses his body to block me from entering the room ( Then I have to crawl under his legs)

. Whips around a piece of rope and hits me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back