General Vent Topic

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amat Gotchi

Reaction score
The title's pretty self-explanatory. Tell us your problems and beg for our pity. jk, just post vents/rants freely. It seems like this site needs one of these topics.

Rules: Nothing inappropriate, "uncouth" (as my prehistoric family would say), or accusatory of other TamaTalk members.

I scoured the site rules and saw nothing against this type of topic, but if it's not allowed, a guide can close or delete this right now.

Have fun! ;)

Feel free to rant guys, but please keep it respectable and clean of swearing. That such doesn't belong.

Try to consider what you post before you push the submit button.

Rants.

When Tumblr fails to load the dashboard on the ipad. Then continues to close out your web browser.

People who drive that don't need to be driving.

I have so many at this point.

♦ I'm trying to figure out where I stand with my best friend. He's been treating me like crap for a while now...

♦ Marching band!! I'm tired of running the same show repeatedly every day..

♦ High school!!! So much stress and drama.

More later..? Those are the ones bugging me the most at this point.

• The amount of time it takes to list things on ebay its sooooooo long!
  • buying blind boxed vynal toys that turn out to be ones you already have
  • people that use/say YOLO!

I think im done for now lol

My 7 month old is teething and I'm not getting any sleep. ;~;

• The amount of time it takes to list things on ebay its sooooooo long!
  • buying blind boxed vynal toys that turn out to be ones you already have
  • people that use/say YOLO!

I think im done for now lol
Maybe it's because I don't really understand the YOLO thing...but I completely AGREE with you. It drives me bonkers when people say "YOLO". Ugh.

Last edited by a moderator:
A person actually sent me a message on tumblr today asking "How do i tumblr?"... you know who you are.

People who say twilight is better than Harry Potter (it's not, your wrong so shut up)

When i get a text and before i can send my responce they send the same text again and totaly screw up my responce

People who act like they know everything and can never be wrong.

When people tag stuff with #90stamagotchi on tumblr but the picture they post is of a connection and not a vintage tama.

Just a few thing i rant about

-When a game you have been waiting forever for's release date gets pushed back almost 6 months.

-RIDICULOUS AMOUNTS OF ALGEBRA HOMEWORK! :p

-People who make fun of you for liking something. (Like MLPFiM!)

-People who use hashtags on Facebook. #No, stop it! :angry:

This is a great idea for a topic. Seriously.

People who say twilight is better than Harry Potter (it's not, your wrong so shut up)
It's called an opinion.

• People at school who think swag is actually a thing and it just gets on my nerves
  • This ones kind of a big thing, but when bullies act like they care when someone commits suicide, and then go right back to bullying. If you really cared, you wouldn't be bullying in the first place. It makes absolute zero sense to me why people do this, other than to boost their reputation. I don't know.
  • People who don't respect other peoples opinions
  • Whenever the internet goes slow for no reason

Alot of things irritate me haha.

• People who like watch what you're doing on the computers at school. And then when you catch them and look back at them they mock the way you're looking at them.
  • Teachers not sticking to the so-called "anti-bullying policy" the school is supposed to have.
  • People who do something that involves you without consulting you about it first to make sure you're okay with it.

- Broken Promises (I've had too many of them, it's frustrating even though it's about little things like buying me Gelato from the store, or remembering to sign a permission form or something)

There's nothing against these kinds of topics within the rules as long as the replies posted follow the site rules, but ...

I am not convinced that this topic is sufficiently different from an existing, active thread already posted on this sub forum:

What's Your Current Major Pet Peeve?

https://www.tamatalk....ajor-pet-peeve/

Even tho' the title is a little different you can see that most of the replies being posted are minor rants or vents about stuff... so I am going to suggest that members could easily post replies in the existing thread....

There's nothing against these kinds of topics within the rules as long as the replies posted follow the site rules, but ...

I am not convinced that this topic is sufficiently different from an existing, active thread already posted on this sub forum:

Even tho' the title is a little different you can see that most of the replies being posted are minor rants or vents about stuff... so I am going to suggest that members could easily post replies in the existing thread....
Maybe this thread should be more for longer rants?

- People judging people on the way they look or talk (This is annoys me the most I think)

- Some teachers who say Im quiet that don't realise I have General and Social Anxiety

- Laptops that are really slow/crash

- People acting like they know everything

- Falling in love with someone you can't be with (Actually this might be the worst)

Wow I rant a lot :-/

Hi Guys - sorry but we already have an existing active thread with content so similar that I am going to ask everyone to post their replies in the original - linked above.

Nothing personal - thanks for your understanding.

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back