Help with IDL E

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zelly-Graywords

Reaction score
So I got the IDLE in the post today, and have the infrared usb to connect to it, but I am confused as to how to put files on it and what files I should be putting on it. I thought I had the right files from tamazone (I downloaded the english package for the english IDLS) But I am not sure what I should be doing next? Any help would be nice as I am not real programming savvy and a bit confused as to how to do all of this. :huh:

Here is a post with step by step instructions to help you put content on your IDL E

HERE

In the topic they use IR USB's but people have found it works better with a phone, so here's a list of infrared phones that work with the IDL E

HERE

This topic has some things in it about downloads for your IDL E and where to find them

HERE

I already have the usb, it was ordered just after the IDL E was ordered so that isn't a worry. Thanks for the other links, will definitely see if I can get it to work once my tama wakes up. :)

Latest posts

Back