Fake V5 JD Tama!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SouthParkPikachu

Reaction score
Look at this crappy V5 ripoff my friend bought off madeinchina.com from...*drumroll* JD!!! (yet again)

Tamagotchi-V5-Connection-Three-Tama-.jpg

Yes, the image is a bit big, but it gets on my nerves when someone thinks they have a real tamagotchi when really it's a fake JD. My friend recieved this two days ago and from what I've seen it's very odd. First, the tamas in the family don't move around like actual Tamagotchi's do, they all move around like a screensaver. Second, the games tend to glitch up a lot and 2 games are rendered unplayable. And finally, a lesson for all of you! DO NOT go on madeinchina.com EVER! Most of the tama related stuff is all fakes and other stuff (like pokemon games) are all bootleg!

Great find! I also hate these type of Tamas - especially because they don't look like fakes to new Tamagotchi Fans. It was very clever how they packaged it...

EDIT: Would you be able to post pictures of the Fake V5 your friend has? It would make the topic interesting and useful to other members. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate to be rude, but I'm tired of people making posts here about JD tamas. Nearly everyone here knows what they are and that they are and that they are fake. I've seen this before, and it's obviously from JD. Too many people make topics about fake JD tamas we've already seen.

I hate to be rude, but I'm tired of people making posts here about JD tamas. Nearly everyone here knows what they are and that they are and that they are fake. I've seen this before, and it's obviously from JD. Too many people make topics about fake JD tamas we've already seen.
I didnt know, and its good for them to post the seller who is selling bad items, so people know to be hesitant about buying anything from them. =/

Personally for people who are newer to tamas or just returning after many years this information is helpful. I myself when I decided to buy a Rama again for the first time was unsure of what was real and what was fake and am happy that people post pictures about what's fake and who was selling it. Helped me avoid at least 2 fakes before I bought my v2.

the image shows the UFO from v5 ... the exact graphics...

I have one of these!

2v9ur1t.jpg

The gameplay is horrid. I have a few fake Tama's but this one just full of suck. There aren't really any animations at all - a whole bunch of characters (I'm assuming some of them are Digimon) but if it eats, it shows the blob and if it poops, an icon lights up but there is no actual poop animation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back