No sound on my gigapet

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikkusFaith

Reaction score
I got a floppy frog from ebay and found it has no sound...when i searched for a replacement on ebay I found that lots of gigapets being sold have no sound. is this a problem that occurs often with giga pets? i was looking forward to the sound on the floppy frog its hard to check if theyre hungry or angry without the sound... :-/

For some reason some of the giga pets are notorious for their sound failing after a while especially the Floppy Frog giga pet. :( sorry....I have a Floppy Frog new in package. Buying Giga pets new in package is pretty much the only way to make sure the sound works.

You could always check the wires going from the circuit board to the speaker since they might not be attached anymore, if they are not attached get someone who knows how to solder to help you re-attach them.

Unfortunately, they are indeed notorious for losing sound even when you buy them new in the package. In fact, the worst Giga I owned (not the pet itself but the unit) was NIP. It was missing pixels, wonky sound, and for whatever reason, it would spaz out/shut off once the pet reached age 6 only to die and I would have to restart. Floppy Frogs seem to have the sound issue the most.

Gosh well I can always take my chances w a NIP or get someone selling one that can guarantee the sound works :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back