floppy frog game

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikkusFaith

Reaction score
Hey all sorry for so many questions but i was playing on my floppy frog and i was wondering. does the game not work for tadpoles? because i even watched a video on someone reviewing it and it did the same where u select the game option but it just sits there it doesnt jump or move when you press the arrow keys. is that supposed to happen?

I have one...and it doesn't move. I checked a few other videos and even at the frog stage he doesn't move...so I think they just don't move until the final moment lol.

How long is the final moment lol?
Once you charge it up all the way the "final moment" (couldn't think of a better way to say it lol) is the actual trick he does. So you have to hit left and right until the bars charge up across the screen, press left or right when it is fully charged and they will do a trick.

so i still didnt get it till i finally watched this video. u have to slowly go back and forth with the arrows until the charge goes up completely. for anyone else confused heres the video. now im enjoying this thank you all for your help!

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back