GAH!!!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lozzie

Reaction score
My pets are 8 years old, and Miss Busybody visited them at 11 o clock! I thought she didn't come until they were at least 9! :rolleyes:

nah thats just when she mostly comes. or thats when ppl thought she came... i dunno mines 11yrs old generation 3 and i still havent seen her! :lol: OMG! DO U THINK I MITE HAVE PRESSED NO WHEN IT WAS IN MY SCHOOL POCKET? :rolleyes:

Yay!! She just came!! Gooba has now got a little girl!! :rolleyes: He's 8 by the way.

Yay my tama just had a baby girl with a wormy thing

im gonna call her plooy2

:D
the wormy thing is called hanatchi...my friend molly has one with a baby..girl... :D :D

My pets are 8 years old, and Miss Busybody visited them at 11 o clock! I thought she didn't come until they were at least 9! :D
That isn't early!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The matchmaker can come as early as age 5! age 8 isn't early! :D

You're not alone. I had "the visit" for the first time yesterday and my mametchi was 8 years old too. I think he will say goodbye at midnight tonight then I have little new baby boy to care for. He will be called Laika (I think that's the name of the first dog that went into space!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back