ID L Infrared help :)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Renroo

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I just recently got my ID L, got a Kuishinbotchi now :)

I tried to connect my phone to my tama to send some stuff. It reads my tama and sends the items but then my Tama just says "FAIL" it happens every time, I align them properly. I don't know what's wrong :(

Make sure the download item you're sending is made for the iD L. Downloads for the iD are not compatible with the iD L.

You also might want to try changing the batteries on your iD L; if they're old, they won't work, and sometimes the factory batteries don't work very well. The new ones might be duds.

Make sure you're pressing B on your iD L so that the phone knows what it's "looking for"

thank you :) I'm definitely using the ID L ones, found them on here.

Yeah I will try a few more times, with the B button, though it says 'connect' before it fails :(

Under the connection (heart) icon, choose the fourth option. The connection standby screen will be displayed.

Point your iD L and your phone's ports face to face, then hit send on your phone.

Mines in English btw and yeah I'm pressing "download" - the fourth one. And it says "standby" then I put them together and send. Then my tama says "connect" and my phone screen sends it off, but then my tama just reads "fail" and that's it. I guess I'll just keep trying :D thank you for your help.

I read the USB ones are worse, right?

I use a USB- and it's very tricky, but easy once you get the hang of it. The trick with the USB is you only have like 2 second window to actually send something successfully. Perhaps the phone you have is doing the same thing?

Maybe :eek: well I ordered the USB to IrDA yesterday :) hope that works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back