Sign in to follow this  
Eternal Mametchi Fan

Silky, Gogo, Meh, and Snow

Ok, on October 31st I was seriously ill. I had to look after my Tamas, but I couldn't even MOVE. So, while I slept the whole day, four of my Tamagotchis bit the dust.

Silky was a Mimitchi on my V4 with a baby girl. She had a job as a bus driver.

Gogo was an 8-year-old boy Kiwitchi on my V2.

Meh was a girl Masktchi on my V3

The Snow family on my V5 consisted of Papamametchi, Majorite, Violetchi, Furikotchi, and Yonepatchi.

Goodbye everyone...I'll miss you all.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By QueenRita
      my best friend and i are not the most fond of these 3D tamagotchi wii models so we decided to open EO Cake and absolutely demolish them . She's a really big fan of Mimitchi (as am i) so she gets to spectate and all in all? very good fun.

by the way- mametchi is swimming in kuchipatchi who got turned into mochi. its so good. i love eo cake.
    • By Ninomitchi
      Hello! I'm starting to collect Tamagotchi after so many years without caring about it. My last Tamagotchi was a V4 one, so it's been a while since then!
      I'm planning on starting with a M!X one, as I love the character mix concept! However, I don't know which version to pick...
      The most important thing & the one that will make me go with x version is that it includes Mimitchi on it. Mimitchi is my favorite Tamacharacter, so I'd love to start with her.
      I've checked a chart with the available M!X versions and which characters do they include, and Mimitchi only seems to appear in the 20th Anniversary one. However, I don't know if this means that she's raisable ONLY in the 20th Anniversary, if she's only available for mixing my Tamagotchi with her (aka she's non-raisable) OR that she doesn't appear at all on the rest of versions. This is the chart I've checked: http://www.vpets.org/images/guides/Sanrio-Mix/MixVersionList.png
      I've also read that there was a new Tamagotchi M!X coming on November but I don't know anything about it.
      So yeah, tl;dr, my question is: Does Mimitchi only appear in the 20th Anniversary Tamagotchi M!X as a raisable Tamagotchi?​ Or does she appear in any other newer M!X Tamagotchi? (Like the one coming out soon)?
      I also want to know where can I find Tamagotchis available for my future purchases. Thanks!
    • By MisterLuc
      Dear all, I am struggling with my Tamagotchi Connection version 1, recently taken back to life. I finally got to Generation 2, got a Babytchi and looked after it PERFECTLY. Unfortunately I got Marutchi. Now, I am looking for a Young Mimitchi, which seems to be the only teen that can evolve into a Mimitchi. I had a look around (like here: http://tamagotchi.wikia.com/wiki/Tamagotchi_Connection_Version_1/List_of_Characters) and it seems that Young Mimitchi can only evolve from a Kinakomotchi! Is this confirmed by you all guys? Or is it a chance my Babytchi can still become a Young Mimitchi? Again, I am in a EVEN generation, and I was really hoping to get a Kinakomotchi. Now my plans are all messed up! In other words, can you suggest me the most reliable way to get a Young Mimitchi and then a Mimitchi (as Young Mimi seems to be the only teen that can evolve into a Mimitchi)?

Many thanks, Luc Italy
    • By Milktchi
      I thought I'd doodle some art of my favorite Tamagotchi while waiting for mine to arrive. So to start off, here's one of dear Mimitchi!

• By Rukitchi
      Usagi-chan... You were a good girl in the beginning but you turned into Pirorirotchi (the character I dislike the most in v3) and I neglected you... Gomenasai, sayonara-ranai...
    • By sakura-san123
      Hey!!

I was wondering if anyone could give me some useful tips on how to get a Mimitchi on the V4. I have never had a Mimtchi on any version, and I really want to try get her!!
      So if anyone has any tips they could suggest too me to achieve this, that would be awesome!
      Sakura-San123