Sign in to follow this  
KatnissEverdeen74

Goodbye Tama Peeta...

My poor Peeta died as a teen. I left for school, and I was going to bring him. (Mum said no.) When I came home, I expected him to just be pooped and sick, but I found him dead... It was only tht one time unattended. My mum said she would take care of it, since she had a day off, but no...

R.I.P Peeta... (three finger salute, does Rue's whistle) :(

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By mitzi
      welp today my zuccitchi evolved into a zachi while it was in my pocket i looked at it and bam zachi caught me off guard but im very happy about this i will log it from now on, it is currently 11 years old
    • By OhNoMeTamagotchi
      Heya,new to tamagotchi.
      Found a morino tamagotch in a thrift store
      But it wasn't working so i replaced the very old batteries with semi old ones.
      It kinda worked until the batteries ran out
      Though i noticed that theres something wrong
      Like,it turns off and on with a light slap
      So it means egg after egg after egg
      Then i bought some new ones but while screwing it on to close the screen fades to nothing
      But when the lid isnt fully closed,it works just fine.though that'd make it hard to put in a bag or my pocket
      Also works without the lid except everytime the batteries move it turns off then on again.
    • By Saggi
      Hi guys thai is my first time i write in this forum, I hope I’ m in the right place to ask help and I apologise if I make any mistakes but English is not my mother language.
      some days ago I found my old tamagotchi of when i was a child From 2004 it works perfectly and i’ m very happy for it. 
      someone can tall me exactly what version is and its growth chart? 
      Thaks for who will answer me

• By angleborn
      I need help. My tamagotchi keeps saying : I want to play. Does anyone know what this means?
    • By BoredRabbit
      We're almost a week from Halloween, I'm just post this drawing here since I've put enough effort and finished before Halloween. But enjoy this Mario & Luigi x Tamagotchi crossover for the spooky month of October!

Wonder if you know something familiar in the Mansion?