Tamagotchi P1 for $15 good/bad?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jirano

Reaction score
Recently, i bought a P1 off of Ebay for $15.00. It was from an auction that lasted sveral days, but i was the only bider

link:https://www.ebay.com/itm/Bandai-Tamagotchi-Original-Green-and-White-/261120324228?nma=true&si=sID89xvye2ox7ibt46GEXOIpnl0%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Tamagotchi Original Green and White (English Version)

All merchandise is used, some wear and tear is to be expected but I do try to document it as much as possible in the item description. For a better idea of the the item's wear and tear please check the photos.

Cosmetically the item is in great shape but the buttons are a bit sticky.

The Tamagotchi has been tested and works.

Uses 2 LR44 Batteries.

(4 Batteries Included!)

I will combine shipping on smaller merchandise, such as the figurines and toys.

Need more specific information about these items or their condition? Please message me!

I will NOT ship internationally. If I do not receive payment after four days the buyer will be reported and I will relist the item.

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG!!!! I just recieved it (I heard the mailman open the mailbox), the pictures he put up were 110% legitimate :D !!!!!

(even the little grey scuff on the white pain at the bottom of the screen)

my yellow p2 with tiger stripes didn't have the real pictures, the top half was had no stripes, but it did towards the A,B, & C buttons, I was gonna sharpie it in but then I had second thoughts and didn't...

Edited

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back