Tamagotchi V5 question

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
What just happened? I took my tamagotchi to school (I have a free day, no homework, and I only have track and field tuesdays, wednesdays, and fridays (saturdays if i have a race), and I checked on them, and they where a petite family :eek: :mellow: !!!!! My adorable family was replaced by fake teeny tiny... THINGS :angry: ! Anyone know why? :huh: :unsure: <_<

i don't have a v5 but i'm guessing that means their weight is low

It means that you didn't take care of them too well...I think if you miss a certain number of attention calls, you'll get the Petite Family (weight has nothing to do with it). You can turn them back to normal by 1) feeding them milk in the Meals section, or 2) making them play with the magnifying glass.

oh weird....because there's a large family on it

There are 3 bad care families on v5: large family from overfilling hunger hearts too many times as an adult, petite family from letting hunger hearts completely empty too many times as an adult, and the ninja family from letting happiness hearts completely empty too many times as an adult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back