Big Toilet

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ebonei

Reaction score
my tama :furawatchi: had to use the bathroom. its stomach got those wobaly lines. i wondered what would happen so i hit the toilet icon and a giant toilet appered and :huh: was sitting on it

no, but it's nice to be able to have a little warning to get to the bathroom.

Using the potty might earn you a little more time to use it.

no its not possible to potty train it but thats what hapens every time before your tamagotchi poos

the toilet changes hehe ive seen a duck and a toilet but actually keep doing that because it earns you a training point!

sorry but acctually you won't get a training point

:furawatchi: Yeah, it's good to do that. It won't get you anything, but it's fun to know you won't have to clean up it's "mess" afterward. Yay. I like penguins.

~tamapenguin2, one of the few people who LOVED penguins b4 "March of the penguins" came out! :huh:

wel actually i dont care wot u say because it gave me a training point so maybe it is just mine!

That is completly normal.When it's a toddler it's ducky.If it's a teen or adult,it's a big toilet.Potty training is impossible.It doesn't give you a training point.

Those are the correct answers to all your questions.

how often do toddlers+ teens in v1 and babys and adutls in v2 go potty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back