Sign in to follow this  
Kajah995

MLP:FiM App

The new My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic app for Iphone/Ipod Touch/Ipad?

The one where you have to rebuild Ponyville after Nightmare Moon puts it into eternal night.

If you know of any others, say them here so we can all play!!!!

GO MLP:FiM!!!! <3

*LOUD, AUDIBLE GASP!!!*...............coughcoughsuspensioncoughcough.... yay...

Me. I just downloaded it and I think I am on level 22. I find it super fun. Reminds me of the smurf game a bit. I am just glad its free and doesn't need to have the web to play it... Like a ton of my others apps require.

I like the smurf game too! I'm about lvl 10 though...

I need Twilights symbol things. For the sprites... Atleast Pinkie is well covered. I got to her light thing... If you give it Pinkie's symbol things, it gives you money... But keep some for the sprites.

yeah, I made that mistake of using them all :P

I am just messing around with have 3 pony in the shops. Can be quite profitable. When I see one of the two pony shops are about ready, I add a third then let it complete. Then let the other pony go back to work at its normal spot. Its evil, but it works really well when you need the money. (Also helps when you want higher points to play the ball or apple games, for the double points)

Thanks for the tip! I am in desperate need of money too! I need to be more frugal XD

I've been playing it and I really like it so far.

Edited by Tbonesam

It's great, isn't it!!!

I unlocked Fluttershy. Earning money for expansions and more pony. Last pony I bought was Octavia.

Cool! I just got Pinkie pie, working on Applejack!

it's lovely!

started the game yesterday at school actually and i love it, very dragonvale-esque! got pinkie (pinky??) as well and earning for big macintosh c:

is it possible we could become friends on the game maybe??

Because I have no idea where to add... I am hiding under the name MagicaDoremi

(gasp, not Precure I know. Lol)

Today I realized I could visit Celestia... Poor Celestia can't fit in the buildings. Hahaha. I am working on Spitfire I think.

I guess I found a chest but... How to open it or collect it. Humm.

What are your usernames so I can gift you guys?

I think its available for Android as well.