Nano Bunny?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Midorime

Reaction score
It's been years since I had a Nano, but it was first wave and at one time I had one that spoke. I never was able to get the 2nd wave, though, where they released a bunny, turtle, teddy, and pony. Anyone have any detailed information on these, especially the bunny? I saw a video on Youtube, but that was about it. Interested in the bunny the most because I don't see a lot of bunny pets.

Also, since I can't remember, but are Nanos any fun really? Like the second wave, are they more needy than the first wave? A moderate maintenence pet to have? Are they even worth having/playing with would you say?

Any information you guys can provide would be great, thanks.

I had a nano kitty, but I think it was one of the newer ones. It doesn't look like the 90s nanos. But the kitty was honestly almost as fun as my tamagotchi. At least, for me. I got mine to live for almost a month before it died.

I had a nano kitty, but I think it was one of the newer ones. It doesn't look like the 90s nanos. But the kitty was honestly almost as fun as my tamagotchi. At least, for me. I got mine to live for almost a month before it died.
Nice! Do they ever change in looks or anything? Or does anything change at all as they age? Or are they more of a see-how-long-you-can-keep-them-alive sorta deal?

They "evolve" once or twice. They get bigger as they get older. I haven't played with mine in maybe 5 years, I can't exactly remember. It's a lot like the old p1/p2 tamagotchis in gameplay, but I think you can turn the lights out when it sleeps and stuff. It was a super cute pet. If I can figure out how to post a photo of the nano kitty I have I'll post it so you can see what I mean. I did a bit of research and the Nanos were originally packaged in a different shell, then they later were sold again with the exact same rom but in a newer shell. I had one of the newer shell ones.
m1VySM0pZAf1XLYKVpkZzhg.jpg
also, I found a site that talks quite a bit about the nanos. https://www.tamenagerie.com/nano.html

Awesome, thanks! :D Now I just wonder if anyone has a bunny they no longer want....

The bunny may be hard to find. I think the second wave were quite a bit rarer than the first but I don't know for certain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back