tamaholic

Rare costume

Has anything dissapeard?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Has anything dissapeard?

• Yes an item
    • Yes a treat
    • No

hi,i went to my friends house and we were typing in the codes and suddenly one of my friends gave me a rare costume,it wasnt in my items and my friend didnt have it be4?strange eh? :furawatchi:

when i got a costume,i put it on my tama..........and the next day it was gone and the tama was back to its self.the same thing happend when i gave it the stuffed animal.what happend?it just dissaperd of my tama.

never hapened to me :huh: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :wub:

when i got a costume,i put it on my tama..........and the next day it was gone and the tama was back to its self.the same thing happend when i gave it the stuffed animal.what happend?it just dissaperd of my tama.

It takes off the costume when it goes to sleep,but I haven't seen it disappear from your items after you wear it.Strange..... :chohimetchi:

The panda/stuffed animal one is a one time use only item so I've been told. The other costume (mimitchi) one you can use again and again and it only goes if your tama dies and doesn't goto the next generation.

I haven't actually tried the panda one as I don't want to lose it. But a lot of other people have said it is a one time only item.

The panda/stuffed animal one is a one time use only item so I've been told. The other costume (mimitchi) one you can use again and again and it only goes if your tama dies and doesn't goto the next generation.

I haven't actually tried the panda one as I don't want to lose it. But a lot of other people have said it is a one time only item.

How do you even put the costume on? :unsure:

I DIDNT wear it!!!!!!mi friend GAVE it to me when i was connectin and it went!!!!grrrr!!!sorry!!im just annoyed!!sorry,but thanx 4 all the people that hav replided!!

Maybe you or your friend chose "Game" instead of "Present" when you were connecting.

that happens when u do V1 connecting.....u get free items when u connect

well yea...thats the mimichi costume.it is rare and you probably got it from typing in one of the kodes...you jus didnt realize.duh! :furawatchi:

well yea...thats the mimichi costume.it is rare and you probably got it from typing in one of the kodes...you jus didnt realize.duh! :huh:

NO!I DIDNT!

I DIDNT TYPE IN IN CODES!

I DIDNT ALREADY HAVE IT IN MY ITEMS!

*why doesnt anyone belive me?*

that happens when u do V1 connecting.....u get free items when u connect

yeah!good idea!

I hate it when I get a itme or food gone forever. :D :P :D :P :P