I'm so mad/upset at myself right now.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Owl

Reaction score
I think I just need a place to vent.

Ugh.

So a couple months ago, I went on a trip to Vancouver and found a little anime store that sold Tamagotchi phone charms. The only problem was that they were only sold in one of those little 'capsule' machines. And I wanted Mimitchi:

$(KGrHqRHJEUE92FBMSJZBPm(1m!6q!~~60_35.JPG

At the time I didn't have any means to buy things online easily, so I spent quite a bit trying to get that Mimitchi charm. I ended up with duplicates of every other character (save for Kuchipatchi, of whom I only got one) until I finally got a Mimitchi charm.

So when I got home, for some reason I separated Mimitchi from all the rest of them. I don't remember why. I suppose I was going to hitch her to one of my Tamas but I never did.

And now she's lost. I've looked everywhere for her but she's gone. She was still in her capsule, too... which is why I don't understand how she got lost so easily. Those capsules are pretty big.

Gone. After all that money and time spent trying to get her. DDD:

:( :( :(

Last edited by a moderator:
So I live in Vancouver now, Was this in one of the malls?

Oh no! I hope you find her soon!! <:'(

I would SO cry if I lost her! Same thing happened to me, but with a Hello Kitty charm! I was SOOO sad! ....Turns up it was in my little sisters carseat (back when we were little) with melted crayons.MELTED CRAYONS!!!! I spent FOREVER scraping it off, and even now you can still see orange crayon crusted over her ears!!! D8>

Oh no! I hope you find her soon!! <:'(

I would SO cry if I lost her! Same thing happened to me, but with a Hello Kitty charm! I was SOOO sad! ....Turns up it was in my little sisters carseat (back when we were little) with melted crayons.MELTED CRAYONS!!!! I spent FOREVER scraping it off, and even now you can still see orange crayon crusted over her ears!!! D8>
Aw sad! I hate when stuff like that happens!

Yeah, I've looked all over my house like six times now for that Mimitchi charm. And I mean I've looked. I even went so far as to look in the bathroom cupboards and drawers just to make sure I covered everywhere in the house, even though I know there's literally no chance of finding her there. I'm honestly beginning to think someone may have accidentally thrown her out. TT_TT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back