my tamagotchi is running the shop!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Musicstartama

Reaction score
I was playing on my tama go and I attached a mamemetchi figure. I also have a mametchi and when I went to the shop he is running it and i can sell items. Is this normal

Yup! Perfectly normal :) and cool. I had a Kuromametchi and he did the same thing when I attached the figure. Nice way to make some extra cash for sure.

Yeah, when you have the same character as your figure, you cannot buy stuff but you can make money. I believe it has been posted in the Tips and Tricks forum.

But do note that, unfortunately, your Tamagotchi's spouse cannot unlock this feature. I mean, if you have a Violetchi figure, and you have a male Tamagotchi that marries Violetchi, the spouse will not be able to sell things at the shop. A hole in the system, I suppose.

I had a Kuromametchi a while ago, and when connecting the figure he would run the shop and sell things.

I don't recall making any money though...?

How exactly does it work? How does it look when tama recieves payment? :p :mellow:

I had a Kuromametchi a while ago, and when connecting the figure he would run the shop and sell things.

I don't recall making any money though...?

How exactly does it work? How does it look when tama recieves payment? :p :mellow:
The Tamagotchi is standing at the shop trying to sell something. your tama stands there trying to sell a certain item with a price below it, then a character comes over to consider buying the item. if they think it's too expensive, they will leave. If they want to buy it, you will get the displayed amount of money. Sorry I don't remember more of it, I haven't had a character that was from one of my figures for around a year.

The Tamagotchi is standing at the shop trying to sell something. your tama stands there trying to sell a certain item with a price below it, then a character comes over to consider buying the item. if they think it's too expensive, they will leave. If they want to buy it, you will get the displayed amount of money. Sorry I don't remember more of it, I haven't had a character that was from one of my figures for around a year.
Thanks!

I'll look out for the payment next time I have a character of which I have the figurine as well. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back