Sign in to follow this  
kkiscool

my tama

i was at a store and my tama reset itself then it kept doing it again then after a little while the tana hatched and it was a girl but when i was going to name it the letters where like in chinese or something do you know what happened? :huh:

[b][color=blue]That's really wierd. Is that a connection or connexion? Or another type? It's probably a glitch.[/color][/b]

hmm... really? woah... mad you got a real japaneese one... COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yur one lucky person! P.M m plz! i can give more info if you want!

[quote name='Kutch!patchi' date='Aug 22 2005, 10:28 AM'] [b][color=blue]That's really wierd. Is that a connection or connexion? Or another type? It's probably a glitch.[/color][/b] [/quote]
its a connection v2

[quote name='kkiscool' date='Aug 22 2005, 10:53 AM']its a connection v2[/quote]
[b][color=blue]Maybe it was... A manufacturing error. Maybe they gave you a Japenese Tama. If you can't read some, or need help, feel free to PM me.[/color][/b]
-TWK :huh:

this topic should be in whats on your mind.can a tamaguide please move it.

[quote name='Tamagirl4444' date='Aug 22 2005, 11:01 AM'] this topic should be in whats on your mind.can a tamaguide please move it. [/quote]
srry i needed help :huh: