What's the worst thing you ever did by accident?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Saying that I provoke disastrous chain reactions is an understatement. I broke a computer by getting out of bed, for instance. Not my fault I kicked a wind chime which crashed into a box of random green stuff which was right above the computer...and just now I was doing maths. The equation was Dazzmina + nail polish = chaos. But it seems there is also another equation; Dazzmina + nail polish REMOVER = chaos. I was using it and it randomly spilled all over the plugs for my electronics chargers. This all happened at 11:30 PM, but I managed to tidy up. Hopefully my parents will never know, since nothing is broken.

Does stuff like this happen to you? If it does, post here!

My mom got me these super expensive headphones for my birthday, and I was listening to music with them all the way up and my friend sent me the link to a song she said was awesome, so I clicked it and it was this insanely loud, horrible dubstep song. (Don't get me wrong, I love dubstep but this was horrible.) Guess what? It was too loud so I meant to turn it down, but instead accidentally turned the volume all the way up. Broke my headphones. To this day mom still has no idea, but it doesn't mean I don't feel horrible about it. :p

i dropped my week old camera face down in the sand on a trip i went on >.<

(the lens got full of sand and it kept shutting off)

luckily i bought insurance! usually i don't

When I was like 5 or 6 I accedentially called 911. I was just trying to call my aunts phone number but i hit 1 instead of 0.

Nothing interesting...just when stacking CDs, books, etc. and fwooosh, they decide to fall all over the place. :angry:

I was at school walking to lunch with my backpack on.. purse on my shoulder.. and my phone was in my hand.. My purse slid down my arm and knocked my phone out of my hand, screen down on the stair landing, where the screen shattered. -_-

when i was in third grade, i dropped a glass jar of honey on the floor. this was in the wall-to-wall-carpeted kitchen area. the jar of honey shattered and the honey got stuck in the carpet.

screamed at someone because they told me to "holler if i want anything" and i took it literally. then my parents scolded me and i was all confused and stuff. -_-

when i was in third grade, i dropped a glass jar of honey on the floor. this was in the wall-to-wall-carpeted kitchen area. the jar of honey shattered and the honey got stuck in the carpet.

screamed at someone because they told me to "holler if i want anything" and i took it literally. then my parents scolded me and i was all confused and stuff. -_-
I did something similar. Dropping pink cake on my mom's favorite carpet.

Mom:

tumblr_m500klBEBd1qes7zy.gif

It took forever to clean. Dang my butterfingers! D;

Last edited by a moderator:
When I was defeating Daisy on Rayman Origins, I accidently pressed "Restart Level" and I had to defeat him all over again.

Nothing interesting...just when stacking CDs, books, etc. and fwooosh, they decide to fall all over the place. :angry:
That happens to me all the time, it's so annoying. Especially with school stuff. Once I got hit on the head with about five books simultaneously, when I was taking them down from the top of my locker. And today, I decided to randomly throw my geography book at the ceiling...all the sheets in it showered all over the place. XD

I've broken 57839593040 keyboards and pairs of headphones that weren't mine in my lifetime

Me and a friend crashed those Barbie Jeeps that you drive into a ditch at Daycare. Well the teacher got mad at us and we got sent home early xD But it was kinda our fault though, we were driving WAY too fast.

Used soap to clean my fish while my mum wasnt looking, i felt so bad, i feel like hes haunting me :eek:

One time I accidentally kicked my friend right in the eye and he couldn't see out of it for 3 days

I felt so bad! :(

Ok,so this is really not a worst thing..But its certainly bad.. Ok..
Everytime i laugh at a really good joke,I slap my knee. Normal,Right?

Ok except everytime i'm like inches away from someone,I slap some part of them.

It's pretty awul.. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back