tamatown is NOT working

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

elephantsmakemehappy

Reaction score
I found my sister's old tamagotchi a few years ago and i went on tamatown then. A few years later/now I bought a new one off amazon and I tried to go on tamatown. It stayed at zero percent and then said, "we're sorry but the connection to the server has been lost. please try logging in again.". I tried multiple times on safari, firefox, and google chrome but nothing works. I noticed that in the corner of the screen it says 2004-2009 but I'm guessing that has nothing to do with it at all. does anyone else have this problem or know what to do to fix it????? :huh:

ok, i tried it again and it worked but now im having a problem that whenever i click easy log in it won't log in and the username & password are not wrong and it doesn't say they are. none of those topics that u sent me to are related to that. so i need help. :huh:

Please visit the link nenomoo posted.

We are trying to cut down on tamatown not working topics. Please be shre to look for simmilar topics before creating a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back