Sign in to follow this  
Stefan Bauwens

How to unlock Pattern Shoot, Coin Catch and Cradles on any Tama-Go

I'm not to be held responsible for any damage this may cause to your Tama-Go.

So you may have heard that each Tama-Go has 3 "lite" unlockable games: Cradles(wave 1), Coin Catch(wave 2) and Pattern Shoot(most likely intended for a possible wave 3).

Here, on this post(http://www.kwartzlab.ca/2010/12/tamago-hacking-home-edition-ac/) by Natalie Silvanovich she explains what you have to do to to be able to do so. Here I'll post a way how to easy do this without soldering or using any wires.

You will need:

*A small piece of aluminum-paper

*a small sheet of paper

*a lite figurine

UNLOCK PATTERN SHOOT(should work with a wave 2 figure as well)

1. Fold the piece of aluminum paper to a thin strip(see picture)

photo1xg.jpg

2.Attach the strip of aluminum over the 2 left "pins".

photo2cns.jpg

3.Gently slide the figure on top of the Tama-Go, making sure the piece of aluminum-paper doesn't move. Tadaa:

photontv.jpg

UNLOCK COIN CATCH(wave 1):

Complete the previous steps, but first attach a very small piece of paper over the left-bottom pin and only then place the aluminum over it. The goal is to make that that pin doesn't get any contact with the aluminum. That's all.

Like this(X is the piece of paper, O are the pins):

OOOO

XOOO

(IR)

UNLOCK CRADLES(wave 2):

I haven't tried this since I haven't got a wave 2 figure but I'm quite confident it'll work.

To do this put the piece of paper on the top left pin before attaching the aluminum.

Like this:

XOOO

OOOO

(IR)

Have fun!

• Like 1

Interesting! Thanks for posting this.

Yes, please be aware that Stefan and TamaTalk are not liable for any damage to your Tamagotchi that may result from this mod. If you decide to try this, you do so at your own risk.

Looks like good results, though! :)

Thanks. I didn't want to hold a wire with my hand the whole time while playing a game and for sure not solder something so I looked for a simple solution. :)

Interesting, and thanks for sharing that :) If I enjoyed the Tamago, I'd definitely use these for some easy variety, haha. Neat find! :D

Interesting, and thanks for sharing that :) If I enjoyed the Tamago, I'd definitely use these for some easy variety, haha. Neat find! :D

Thanks, but I cannot take the full credit for the idea, since Natalies is the true finder.

Important (cool) Notice: I forgot to mention that if you use non-lite figures it will probably act as another (bought) figure! I personally don't have a bought add-on figure, but I think it should work, since each figure has 3 figures in 1(according to Natalies), which was probably cheapest to make.

You can see a link to her article in my first post.

I'm a bit confused.. What do you mean by "lite figurine?"

A "lite" figure is the figure that comes with the Tama-Go when you buy it. All of them have only one(and always the same) game on it(depending on which wave you have).

Other figures are the ones you buy separately. Each one is different and has games, a restaurant or a shop on it.

Oh, okay. Thanks. I don't even have my tama-go yet but I'm waiting until it comes, and then I'm totally going to try this!

I'm just curious, coz I don't own a Tama-go, does the games/items/everything that is "stored" inside the figures disappear if you disconnect them?

The games defenitly dissapear, but since I personally don't have a bought add ob figure, I'm not sure if your items dissapaear. I guess so, but I don't think it's lost. It probabmy saves the info on the figure.

Thanks for this! This really helped! I've already completed the game on the first go!

thanks for the non soldering solution!!!!! :kuribotchi:

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Save_Tamagotchis
      As the Tamagotchi ON is the English counter part of the Tamagotchi Meets I was wondering if anyone here could tell me the size of the Meets.
      I'm planning to buy the Tamagotchi ON next month and want to make a cradle for it before I buy it if possible. But the only Tama's I have to use for size are the Connections, Music Star in terms of the most recent ones I have. My Tamago I'm sure is way to big and wide from what I've seen from reviewers who got the ON early.
    • By WhiteMageKnits
      I purchased my Tama-Go used with no figures. I just purchased the Mametchi figure with the rainbow faceplate. When I connected the figure it only has the Game option and one game (cradle). The instructions that came with it (unopened/new) says it has a toy shop and two games, neither is cradle. I purchased this figure for the toy shop. Do I need to unlock these somehow or am I missing something? Thanks in advance!
    • By Hanikamitchi
      Hello, this is Hanikamitchi. If you have a Tama-Go and are not sure what happens if you overfeed your Tamagotchi at the adult/senior stage or are just afraid to try it, then this is what happens:
      If you max out their weight, they will bloat up! They will just sit down on their fat li'l butt and refuse to do anything! What do you do? You go to the medical box and give it a "laxative". It will always be cured in one shot, but it will poop everywhere! Clean it up, and don't try this at home! You will know if their weight is maxed out if the scale reads 99 lbs. Hope this helped!
    • By WhiteMageKnits
      I just purchased a used Tama-Go without any of the figurines. What are your thoughts on this model? Will I have to purchase the figurines to have fun with it? I really don't like the look of them setting on top.

I saw it for only $12 USD, in great condition, so I got it before doing much research! I did see it can connect to my music star. Does anyone know if you can connect the FTD to the Tama-Go? I'm so excited to start collecting these again! I'll only be getting ones I use though. I don't allow myself to truly just collect things unless I use them consistently. (Hence why I no longer have all of my vintage ones) I'm so excited!! Thanks in advance for your opinions and information!
    • By Lazulitchi
      Hello everyone! Welcome to my Tamgotchi log! I currently own 4 tamagotchi's 2 v5's (one celebrity), one music star, and one tamago But for now lets start off with my Tama-go!

Tama-go
      Nokotchi
      Name: Artemis

Hiya everyone, I'm Artemis! Why are there all these eggs laying around?
      Uh...because you were being very annoying and turning on and off and freezing....
      THOSE ARE MY FAMILY?! YOU MONSTER
      I'm so sorry, I couldn't do anything >_<
      ....Whatever.....
      But....
      Anyway, I'm really hungry and I want to play
      Well I only really have Pork and Beans (I have no money ) and I have a mametchi figure, so lets go play Cradle
      *after playing cradle*
      We are going to be poor forever...i'm going to have to go back to tama planet and never live a full life
      Well at least I got up to stage 2 so we got SOME gotchi
      Can you just play another game?
      Well I used to be good at the jumping game and kinda good at the ladybug one so lets go try that
      *plays long jump game and dies*
      ....Oh, well lets just try again
      *another 5 tries later*
      YAY I WON *dances around*
      Finally
      Lets play the ladybug game now
      *wins*
      I thought I was bad at that
      Artemis?
      ....I feel sick....
      Ok lets go to the hospital
      *at the hospital*
      Nurse: take the medicine
      No
      Nurse: It will make you better...
      No!
      You can have ice-cream
      Ok
      *To the shop!*
      Hmm.. lets get some pizza and ice cream
      Yeah!
      *gives some pizza*
      Yum! i guess i'll eat the icecream later
      Lets go to the park now so your nicer to me
      *at the park*
      Hi Lovelitchi and Kutchipatchi!
      Hello little Nokotchi!
      Hello-tchi!
      Nokotchi lets go on the swing-tchi
      *on the swing*
      Kutchipatchi your going to high!
      sorry-tchi
      *after the swing*
      woah i'm so dizzy... i might just go on the see saw with lovlitchi
      *after see saw*
      ok that was better, any way see ya! i gotta go now
      *home*
      Welcome!
      ..um thanks?
      *Nokotchi falls asleep*
      Oh she must be tired from playing
      *sudden flashes and beeping*

Tama-go
      Hoshi-tchi
      Weight: 19
      Gen 1
      Name: Artemis

I'm a superstar!
      Why did you say welcome before?
      um...I don't know.
      Oh by the way i'm going to check your friendship and training

Training:
      Friendship:
      hehehe you like me
      Fine...I do...
      hehehe
      WELCOME!
      ...oh no...not again...
      WELCOME!
      So this seems like a good place to wrap up. Next time hopefully we will have some new tama-
      I'M GOING TO HAVE SOME SIBLINGS?! YA--WELCOME!
      Also if anyone could tell me why the welcome screen keeps on popping up that would be great
    • By TamaBoy9000
      I have a Tamagotchi Music Star and a TamaTown Tama-Go. I wanted to connect, so I chose the connect icon on both. I chose "Other" on both, too. When I tried to connect, both the Music Star and Tama-Go didn't say "OK". Is this a problem with the connection or something? I want to know.

Thank you for taking your time to read this, and remember to reply if so.