Sonic the Hedgehog The Movie

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ultimate Doomer

Reaction score
Sonic the Hedgehog The Movie, from 1999. I have the English version. What do you think of it? It has Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Eggman, Metal Sonic, and a girl character called Sara. Some would consider the "Don't look there!" and "They're nice" parts to be highly inappropriate, but I find the movie funny and amusing. :) It's kind of weird, but I like it.

Surprisingly rude but funny. The part where Metal Sonic flies up into the ship and sees up Sara's dress is odd, mainly because, as you mentioned, Sara says, "Don't look there, you pervert!" It is also weird when Tails falls onto Sara and is holding on to her....forget it... And very, very weird where Sonic....middle finger... :eek: And Sara....feeding babies....and other surprisingly weird stuff for a kids' movie.

Weird movie, but enteraining.

Ohhh yes! That movie is fun to watch (if you're intersted in Sonic that is)!

Haha, some of the voices were annoying, like Tails' because it sounded as if he

had a blocked nose of some sort throughout the entire movie.

Still, it was an awesome movie to watch. Oh yesh, some rude parts indeed. It wasn't as if

it was HIGHLY innapropriate though. I absolutely loved it :3 (and Knuckles).

Me and my cousin's used to watch this on VHS, but I wasn't allowed because of the "They look nice" and "Don't look there, you pervert!" scenes. But we still watched anyway and muted it when it got to those lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back