Tamagotchi Advent Calendar 2013

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ciara683

Reaction score
So After some Discussion in tamachat.

I've come up with a tamagotchi advent calendar.

It would be similar to the lego ones. each day you would get a new charm or item.

Now Each one would be personalized.

Catered to your favorite version and favorite character.

Sounds neat? Now it's a little late to make them now So i'll probably do them for next year.

Would this interested you? Would you buy one?

They wouldn't be ridiculous like $50

$20 depending on what and where.

Tell me your thoughts and ideas, the more people to get interested the more likely I can make this happen :)

I love love love the idea. You could get guitar picks for you tamagotchi music star or a plush key chain of a tamagotchi character.

Depends. If there's a tamagotchi in each drawer. :p

But, no, I would not buy one. (Sorry, but it's the truth). And especially when living abroad, I don't think it's a good idea for me.

$20 wouldn't be good if there was a Tamagotchi in each drawer - Although if you could have one at the end that would be great! :)

Id pay money for a tamagotchi at the end like an id l customed by you. Or some kinda of Christmas tamagotchi.

OMG a santaclaustchi at the end!!!! Yeah!! Great idea, I'd totally buy it btw. ;)

Comon guys. An ID L? I think it'll be(without any tamagotchi) already hard enough to make and pricu enough to sell. Adding a 60$ item isn't gonna help(or a 200$ item ,Kina :p ).

But maybe, maybe you could add stuff as Gotchi Characters(Tama-Go) and clip on stuff for the P.

I think that if someone wants a surprise tamagotchi (meaning they wont know what tama they'll get) at the end of theirs then you can charge extra for those, but I don't see the point in the advent if you know what's at the end

And the tamas would all probably be from the connection series, and used.

Either way I'd still want one as long as it had tama keychains and tmgo figures and what-not, like Stefan said.

I think that an Advent calendar is a lovely idea; I would totally buy one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back