were did you get you're tamagotchi v3 if have one

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got mine when they were first out i the shops, it came from a place called Woolworths sadly they went into administraion :(

You can find them on eBay now though and some times there's some here on the tBay.

Got mine online on Ebay. Was a little pricy but I love it, it's my favorite version.

I got mine at walgreens 4 years ago. :] It's one of my faves.

I got my first one at Walmart in 2006, my second at Target in 2006, and my third from a friend. I assume he got his at a retail store as well.

when they still sold them in shops { around 2004/5 i believe? } my grandparents bought one for me for christmas c: and it still works perfectly too!

I got my first Version 3 from either Woolworths, or Argos. It was one of the Tamagotchis in my collection which got stolen though, and I have recently bought a new one from a website called Gumtree (it's basically a website where people post adverts when they're selling different stuff, to be honest I was quite surprised to find Tamagotchis there!). If you want to buy one now, I recommend eBay, I have seen quite a lot of them there lately.

use bhiner, it's a middleman service and you can search taobao in english

My grandmother bought me my first ever tama for my eighth birthday in october 2006.

That was a pink v3 with the ice cream design.

She bought it from a store called Teknikmagasinet. :D

I got mine when they first came out in Poland (so in 2006). First one in a big media store called Empik, second one from my aunt (or actually just my mom's friend). Another one I bought on a polish auction site Allegro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back