MGA Pets -- Boring?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Midorime

Reaction score
Is it just me, or are the MGA pets kinda boring? I just got the MGA Bunny and had it running for about... 7 hours now? The Hungry and Happiness bars barely decay, and it only beeped once in all that time because it pooped. (I guess this one lets you know when nature called, not a lot of pets don't at all.) discipline is decaying faster than Hungry or Happiness. I don't know, you'd think as a baby it'd be very needy but the thing seems more like an accessory than anything, I guess since it's in a case with a lid. (A basket with a bunny eating carrots on it.)

It's also super loud, beeping with each bite of food and everything.

Anyone else have experience with these pets? What do you guys think? Do they evolve or get more interesting with time?

I saw one of those on eBay and thought they looked pretty interesting! No fun, huh? :(

I would say they're good for running alongside something else. The evolutions are cool (or at least the ones I've run) but they're not very demanding as you have experienced so I run it with something else.

And yes they do beep whenever they do something like eat, poop etc... :) but so did the nanos! You can turn the sound off if you need to.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would say they're good for running alongside something else. The evolutions are cool (or at least the ones I've run) but they're not very demanding as you have experienced so I run it with something else.

And yes they do beep whenever they do something like eat, poop etc... :) but so did the nanos! You can turn the sound off if you need to.
Yeah, running it alongside my version 1 and 2 Digimon pets. I'm still waiting for it to go to sleep. Um, do i put it to sleep on my own? Or does it bed late? I guess I'll see soon enough.

I haven't had a Nano since my dino in years so I don't remember. XD But some of the animations remind me of Nanos, so I'm wondering if MGA pets are Nano copies. (Not clones, different programming.)

Yeah, running it alongside my version 1 and 2 Digimon pets. I'm still waiting for it to go to sleep. Um, do i put it to sleep on my own? Or does it bed late? I guess I'll see soon enough.

I haven't had a Nano since my dino in years so I don't remember. XD But some of the animations remind me of Nanos, so I'm wondering if MGA pets are Nano copies. (Not clones, different programming.)
They got to bed EXTREMELY late (11pm if I recall). I always wondered why so late because kids don't go to bed that late! I had the MGA T-Rex as a kid and have it now :) but can't remember how long it lived when I was a kid because I more than likely didn't put it to sleep at 11pm.

Ehhh...they're honestly different enough to not be called a Nano copy. But I think in general all vpets were meant to follow the nano standard.

Hm, good point. And yeah, he went to bed at 11, woke at 7. o_O Kinda stinks because if I change the time so he sleeps earlier, he wakes before me. (I did this last night) And then i woke to two piles of poo. (Good thing I turned the sound off!)

The discipline bar is almost empty. I don't want to keep disciplining it to fill the bar.... or do I have to? Will it act up once the bar empties?

It's a very interesting pet, just wish it had instructions. I debated getting the dino, too, but the sleep times on these.... Granted I do wake early, but I also bed early, too.

Been running it a few days now and surprisingly it's gotten bigger everyday. Not sure if it's because I 'sped it up' by making it sleep all day while at work or not, but it's grown twice and is in the 3rd stage and pretty large. Not sure it'll get any bigger, though. It's pretty darn cute. :3 I also noticed if you discipline it a lot time after time, when it walks on the screen and stops at the flowers, it shows it's back like it's afraid. Play with it once or twice and it stops doing that; pretty neat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back