tamagotchi p confusion

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamahaunter

Reaction score
I know its working but when I try connecting my tamagotchi p to my cellphone

It tells me on the phone instantly send fail. So how do I send downloads to my tamagotchi p

Because I have tamagotchi p items.

Does your phone have an infrared transmitter? The Tamagotchi P's do not support Bluetooth.

Does your phone have an infrared transmitter? The Tamagotchi P's do not support Bluetooth.
yes I have ir which is why I said my tamagotchi p disconnects once my phone sends the data. Am I doing something wrong or is the connection not good enough because it detects the phone and then my phone says it's sent the data but on the tamagotchi I get the blue hearts with an X in the middle.

Are you sure you're using Tamagotchi P's download files? iD and iD L downloads will not work with the P's.

Try this:

On your phone:

1. Browse through your phone's file manager and look for the download file.

2. On the options, select send via infrared.

On your Tamagotchi P's:

1. Go to the connection icon, select the third option.

Align both the IR transmitters of each device then hit Send on your phone.

Are you sure you're using Tamagotchi P's download files? iD and iD L downloads will not work with the P's.

Try this:

On your phone:

1. Browse through your phone's file manager and look for the download file.

2. On the options, select send via infrared.

On your Tamagotchi P's:

1. Go to the connection icon, select the third option.

Align both the IR transmitters of each device then hit Send on your phone.
yes they're tamagotchi p items. It's the first few items they offer on the website dial tones consistent things dealing with McDonald's. I tried that but I will try it on my ID Ls.

I have had the SAME issue. I am using Tamagotchi P's items. Bluetoothed them to my cell, then Inferred them to the tamagotchi and it says "failed"..... can I NOT bluetooth them to my phone? does that mess up the code perhaps? Should I be downloading them by hooking my phone up to the computer directly?

Check the file size of the download file from your computer and on the phone. If they are not the same, the data might have been corrupted. If possible, yes eliminate any "middleman devices".

I will try those things. I also noticed that some files from the site I posted worked and some didnt. the ones that were zipped worked but the ones that are posted under "Downloads P's" do not work.

I was just dragging and dropping the image onto my desktop. should I save it another way from the site?? Thanks for your help!

Something must have gone wrong when the download files have been transferred via BlueTooth; as some devices modify transferred data. If possible, directly transfer data to your infrared-capable device from the computer.

Okay I will try that and report back in case others have the same issue. I will hook my phone up to my computer and drop the files in directly. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back