Questions about a Tama-Go...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuschiii

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

The other week I bought a Tamagotchi Tama-Go at Toys R Us, as an impulse buy. I adore Tamagotchi in all shapes and forms, and I just had to have it.

I hatched a little boy on the 1st December. At the moment he is an adult Kuromametchi, and is happily bobbing around his...screen. :lol: Woo!

I've noticed in the background of the screen that he has his little Christmas Tree set up, but at random times of the day - a sleigh and a reindeer show up on the screen. My little guy gets crazy excited, and dances around. But no matter which button I press - the sleigh and reindeer disappear. I don't understand, is this sleigh and reindeer serving a purpose or is it just a count down for Christmas?

My second question... My Kuromametchi sometimes beeps for attention and an exclamation mark appears above his head. I go to discipline/praise him, but when I hit any button he runs up close to the screen. He does this about 3 times a day. Is that normal too?

I have owned heaps of Tamagotchi versions before, this one seems to be quite fun to use, even if it is so... bulky. -_-

Thanks!

The exclamation mark thing is normal. All Tama Gos do that thing where they run up close to the screen.

The santa animation on your Tama Go is a seasonal thing. It's like with other Tamagotchis.

On other Tamas, you find that random animations that appear on the screen tend to disappear when you press a button.

Oh OK, thanks. I guess I haven't witnessed it before. ^_^ It's still pretty cute, but the sleigh visits twice a day and leaves no presents. Poor little guy must feel a bit ripped off without a present. :p

When he comes up to the screen after calling, it's like he's saying: "Hey there, I missed you". :D Cute, huh?

The christmas tree and the sleigh animation are normal, and so is the exclamation mark. Every Tama-Go does that, other versions have special seasonal animations as well, as you probably now. I have a Kuromametchi on my Tama-Go too, by the way!

On Christmas itself does theanimation change a little? For example, do you see santa on the sleigh or something?

On Christmas itself does theanimation change a little? For example, do you see santa on the sleigh or something?
There is no santa on the sleigh as far as I can remember, but Santaclautchi will visit your tama at 10:30 in the christmas eve, so be sure to watch out for it!

There is no santa on the sleigh as far as I can remember, but Santaclautchi will visit your tama at 10:30 in the christmas eve, so be sure to watch out for it!
On the Tama-Go? That would be awesome.

The exclamation mark thing happens to me too, and makes me feel like it needs something. Anyway, I haven;t witnessed the sleigh think on my own tamago, but a seasonal event has always happened on my previous versions :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back