Tama ID L Matchmaker Excitement

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaAwsome :3

Reaction score
Hey I have no idea where I got this Idea and I'm not sure if it's true.

On the Tamagotchi ID L when you visit the matchmaker is there an indicator if your tama likes a particular character more more than the others presented?

Your character can choose anyone that is presented by the Matchmaker. There are no "side effects" and there is no such thing as "ideal partner". Just feel free to choose whoever you like. :D

I know what you mean. It most cases for me, its when the last potential partner shows up. It looks a little more shocked then the other too. Its pretty cute to see how they react to the tama they might marry.

Nope. There are no secret characters you can get by marrying. You can choose any one you want.

I know what you mean. It most cases for me, its when the last potential partner shows up. It looks a little more shocked then the other too. Its pretty cute to see how they react to the tama they might marry.
Thanks thats exactly what I meant I saw it on youtube and considering I'm getting one for Christmas I was quite curiouse.

Thanks. :mimitchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back