Early Bird or Night Owl?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

♥Khipmunk♥

Reaction score
Title says all! What are you guys?

I guess I'm more of an early bird, I don't stay up late. (I go to bed at 9:00pm cuz I LOVE my sleep! lol) I usually wake up around 7 to 7:30ish. So what about you? Early Bird or Night Owl?

Night Owl. I usually sleep beyond 12 am and its rare for me to sleep early.i usually wake up at 11 am

Haha well... i fell asleep at 1 am woke back up at 4:30 am. And ima go take a cat nap in a min... so im definitely a night owl, and so is my little family!! (Wish i was a early bird though)

Night Owl. x3 I have trouble sleeping and I often wake up in the middle of the night. Usually I get up around 6:45 AM, but sometimes I'll continue sleeping 'till 8:00 or 9:00 if I'm really tired.

Night owl definately. I love stayinjg up late and don't like getting up at 6 am for school xl

Night owl for sure but I don't mind getting up early if I need to be somewhere in the morning. In fact, no matter how late I go to sleep (usually around 1 or 2 am), my body still tends to wake me up at around 7 or 8 am. I guess I can thank nursing school for that. :p

Night owl. I go to sleep at 12:00 am and wake up at 7:00 am. One time I stayed up until 2 am and still woke up at 7 am.

Last edited by a moderator:
Night owl. I go to sleep around 2:30am and wake up at about 10am usually.

Early bird. I can't stand going to bed past 10-11 because I'll be really tired (I love sleep!), and I wake up usually around 6:30 - 7:45 am

Night owl. Always have been, always will be. I can't seem to be able to sleep before 1am, so I sleep anywhere from 1am to 6am, or not at all if I feel like sleeping would just slow me down rather than benefit me. I get up around 9am - 10am.

Night Owl because I stay up until 1:00am, and early bird because I usually wake up before everyone else...which isn't saying much, because most of my family don't wake up until the afternoon. <_<

Night owl. I can stay up all night and not get tired. But if you wake me up at 6:00, even if I went to bed at 7:00 the previous night, I would be tired.

Both and neither. I love going to "sleep", but that's just because I get to do random stuff late at night after my parents go to sleep. I love waking up early, but that's just because of school (or being one day closer to my birthday, or Christmas, or my Tama arriving, or whatever).

On the other hand: I hate sleep because it's boring and I randomly start wanting to eat yoghurt but the yoghurt is in the fridge which makes noise when you open it. I also hate waking up on days when I have PE, especially Fridays because I have PE first thing in the morning then. :(

I'm definetly a night owl.

I have most of my energy at night. I despise having to wake up anytime before noon (but I have to because of work..)

I love to sleep. The first thing I want to do in the morning when I wake up is to go back to sleep. lol

Early bird--I'm up and down with the sun, usually.

Eh, probably a mix of both.

I love staying up at night(and sleeping haha) but I can wake up pretty early, but then I choose to stay in bed for a while cause I'm all warm and comfy and stuff.

Insomniac.

I stay up as late as necessary doing homework (ranges from 9:30 PM to 2:30 AM) and then get up at 6:30 AM for school. -_-

But on the weekends, I stay up as late as the Lord wants me to (depends on whether or not I'm blogging and doing homework), and then get up at like 7-9 AM.

Night owl for my family, but early bird when compared to some people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back