Stopped making Tamagotchi P's?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Layolalotus

Reaction score
Basically I went on CD Japan and all the P's are "out of print" then when i looked at the FAQ's it said this means that they are out of stock and the product is no longer in production. I was thinking about getting one but wanted to wait till the new year as my funds would be more stable then, but this makes it look like i'm going to have to pay a fortune to someone on eBay and possibly get more customs charges ontop :(

Why cant the UK have tamas :(

I am sure they are not done. Some places have weird ways of marking things. I am sure they are just out of stock.... I know we made a mad rush for them as costumers...

They just came out... It would be kinda silly for them to make something so profitable and just stop a few weeks after.

Last edited by a moderator:
The P's came out only less than one month ago. Some sites may no longer sell them, however they are still available in many other shops eg. HLJ, eBay, etc,

CD Japan might not be done with it -- HLJ also said "Out of Print" when the P's were out of stock before they got their December Restock. Every color I checked except purple said that, and now they have them all again. So I wouldn't worry.

CD Japan might not be done with it -- HLJ also said "Out of Print" when the P's were out of stock before they got their December Restock. Every color I checked except purple said that, and now they have them all again. So I wouldn't worry.
I did email CDJapan about it, and they did say that they are pretty much done with selling it. Although, they did relist the ID L a few weeks after it came out, so idk

CDJapan uses "Out of Print" because they sell a lot of first press Japanese CDs, their primary business. First press CDs are printed in a small number first, then a large number of "second" or "regular" press. CDJapan always stocks both versions, but because the first press is limited and not made after that set number they are "Out of Print" once all are sold. I buy a lot of J-Pop from them, so I'm used to seeing that when I'm too slow to buy a CD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back