Tamagotchi Character Quiz!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Siro

Reaction score
Hey, people!

Have you ever wondered which Tama you're most like? Well, you can take this fun quiz to find out! I tried describing the results as best as I could, but it's actually kind of hard.
dry.gif

1) What would you rather do?

A Sleep...

B Dance and sing

C Listen to rock music! ROCK ON!

D Play with friends

E Chatchatchatchatchat!

F Solve puzzles

G Make people laugh!

H Draw pictures

2) What's your best subject?

A Food!

B Music/Singing

C Instrumental Lessons

D BREAK TIME!!!

E Anything I can do by myself

F Art/Maths/Science

G Drama/English

H Geography/History

3) Describe your personality?

A Lazy/Lazy but romantic!

B Obsessed with dancing!

C LOUD LOUD LOUD!!!

D Fun and outgoing/Sporty

E I talk all the time...

F Intelligent; artistic

G Shy at times, but really fun to have around!

H Adventurous! I just can't stop exploring!

4) What's your weak point?

A Staying awake...

B Maths/Science

C Social Skills?

D Paying attention!

E THAT I NEVER STOP TALKING!!!

F None, really. *wink*

G Sorry... what?!

H Sports/I'm really H.Y.P.E.R!

5) What's your favourite colour?

A Green

B Pink

C Orange

D Purple

E Red

F Yellow

G Blue

H Black/White

... and NOW for the RESULTS!

If you got mostly...

As: You're Kuchipatchi!
Kuchibrush.gif

You first appeared on the Original Tamagotchi, and have appeared on many other releases since. You are the main adult of the Kuchipa Family. You resemble a green kuchi leaf! And you're one of the most recognised Tamagotchi characters of ALL TIME! It's said that you're lazy, buy also very romantic. :wub: You're playable in the Corner Shop series! Your birthday's on May 18th!

Bs: You're Ichigotchi!
Itchidance.gif

You were introduced in 2004, on the Tamagotchi Connection! You're a very popular Tama! You belong to the Meme Family, and you come from Berry Town!

Cs: You're Hinotamatchi!
Hinototree.gif

... A Teen character that debuted on the Connection. You've since appeared on quite a lot of newer Tama releases! You love rock music, and hate classical! You're called a 'hothead', because you are very stubborn. You may talk like a tough guy, but really you're just a good guy with a passionate heart.

Ds: You're Violetchi! (sorry, no pic)

You are a very popular character. You're gentle, and you LOVE sweet-smelling flowers! You like drawing pictures and riding your bike.

Es: You're Yattatchi! (sorry, no pic)

You're an adult character in the Kuchipa Family. You're vigorous and full of life! You always have your arms right up in the air and are always joking around to impress your friends!

Fs: You're Mametchi!
Mametchiclose.gif

Well, we could call you the official Tamagotchi MASCOT, my friend! You're one of the most popular Tamagotchi characters. (WOW. It must've taken A LOT to get that!) On almost EVERY Tamagotchi model, you're the healthiest Adult character. You're birthday is on 23rd November, which is the very date the first Tamagotchi was released! Did I mention that you're very clever? :mametchi:

Gs: You're Ginjirotchi!
Gintooth.gif

You made your debut on the Original Tamagotchi, and have also appeared on the Connection Version 2, and the Tamagotchi Mini. You are independent and understanding. You're happy-go-lucky, cheerful, agreeable and sensitive. You have a very bubbly personality; you're nearly always happy! But sometimes, you worry too much!

Hs: You're Mimitchi!
Mimkiss.gif

You first appeared on the P2! And you're birthday is on the 24th of November - just a day after the first Tamagotchi was released! You have a strong crush on ShimaShimatchi! You used to be the mascot, but Mametchi took your place. However, like Mametchi, you are very clever and have an IQ of 200! You love calculating numbers and writing. You're very polite, and the ears on your head are, actually... A HAT! You're a well-cared-for GENIUS!

Well, that's about it. This took an incredibly LOOONG time to write, so it'd be awesome if you guys could reply back with your results! In the end, I'll be able to see which is the most popular!

~ Siro
rollover.gif

PS) If you need any help or want to correct me on something, please don't hesitate to let me know!

Last edited by a moderator:
IKR? Violetchi dosen't describe me either. I'm the total opposite of popular. XD

Last edited by a moderator:
I got 3 F's. Thise answers suited me best.

Also I am a calculator programmer, so yeah.

Mametchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back