Nano help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ainanas

Reaction score
Hello, since I'm new I wasn't sure where to post this question so I'm just giving it a go here.

I have a Tamagotchi Nano serie 4 and I am trying to get Watawatatchi but so far I only got Lovelytchi and Melodytchi.

I'm not sure how to take care of the baby for it to turn into Watawatatchi and maybe somebody can help?

Last edited by a moderator:
As far as I can recall, there has been no solid information gathered about the Nano's growth charts. However if you kept on getting the same characters over and over, try experimenting a bit during the baby stage by doing different things - for example, snack-only feeding, letting them go sick a few times, etc. and see what character comes up.

Yeah, I already got Lovelytchi by a perfect care and Melodytchi by playing the game tons of times before it got to an adult.

Now I'm only feeding it snacks and no game playing so I'm hoping that will work.

Indeed there are no grow charts yet to find about the nano so I am planning on making one myself :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back