Sign in to follow this  
Minecraft Addict

What OS are you using?

I run a dual boot of Windows 7 and Joli OS (a cloud-based linux OS)

My laptop runs Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit.

The old desktop that I used to use runs Windows XP Professional 32-bit.

Windows 8 and Linux.

I have windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 and windows 8. But I am currently using my iphone, so iOS 5.1 :D

Today I took the Windows Vista OS off of my 6-year-old laptop and replaced it with Ubuntu 12.10. It's a nice change, except I can't do a few things.

I am using Windows 7 Home Premium on my laptop and iOS 6.1.2 on my iPad 2. I have a Windows XP laptop that has a worn out screen and a Windows Vista laptop that has a fan that is not working right and shuts down automatically when it overheats. I'm hoping to get a Windows 8 because Microsoft David, Microsoft Hazel, and Microsoft Zira are cool. I have Microsoft Anna as well as the Speakonia program with various voices such as Microsoft Sam, Mike, and Mary.

My main gadget is my MacBook running OSX Mountajn Lion.

I do however have two computers running windows 7 and 8.

I have another laptop with vista, and I hate it.

My iphone 5 is running ios 6.1.3

My ipad is ios 5

I thought I'd just say, my uncle gave my grandad a laptop with peppermint OS on. It's brilliant and slick. The fact it uses so little memory and stuff makes it quick as out. I'd recommend it.

Edited by Franny Samba
  • Like 1

I switched from Windows Vista/Ubuntu 12.10 dual boot to removing both operating systems and installing Linux Mint 13 Mate.

Quite pleasant and fast (at least compared to Windows Vista).

I switched from Windows Vista/Ubuntu 12.10 dual boot to removing both operating systems and installing Linux Mint 13 Mate.

Quite pleasant and fast (at least compared to Windows Vista).

Nice. I have never used Linux Mint, but i have heard it's a good operating system. It definitely is one of the top Linux distros.

I finally got a Windows 8!

Um well I normally run on Windows 7 and sometimes XP, but because I'm at my mom's work due to my bus being early, I'm on a computer using Ubuntu 12.04.1...and on the guest account >.<

• Like 1

I'm on my dad's laptop with Windows 7. :)

Now I'm running mainly Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail and Windows 7 Home Premium for gaming.

iOS 5.1.1 (I really should update especially because I have been waiting for this Archie game forever and it requires ios 6)