Do you have a MEAN TEACHER AT YOUR SCHOOL!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you have a MEAN TEACHER?!?

• YES! I HATE IT!

Votes: 18 66.7%
  • No, and proud of it!

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • I LIKE FINN!

Votes: 6 22.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SouthParkPikachu

Reaction score
I know there has already been a couple topics like this but all of them are dead. So I decided to bring it back up again.

I'm in high school now, and all of my teachers are nice and don't yell unlike in Middle School where there was at least 3 teachers that liked to yell at their students. Now teacher's in my school don't put up with that crap.

But my only problem is my EPS subsitute teacher. (my regular teacher is sick until after the Holiday Break, and EPS is a type of Special-ed class)

First off, she has a big problem with people creating art. There is this girl in my class that has a panic disorder, and she creates bead-art to help calm herself down. The first week the sub was in the class, she saw the girl doing her bead-art and guess what the she did? Dumped the beads on the floor. Well, let's just say that didn't help with the poor girl's nerves at ALL.

Similar incidents like the one above have happened so much, that one day I felt like taking my iPod and recording the teacher's actions on camera. It was THAT bad. :(

So, do you have a mean/nasty teacher at your school? Or have you had one at your previous schools?

I'm no longer in school. But when I was we had a math teacher named Mrs. Bynum. I'd compare her to the Wicked Witch of the West, but that would be unfair to the witch. There was also Mr. Lubbings, a substitute we all dreaded seeing whenever we walked into the classroom. He made Lord Voldemort look like a Care Bear and he was roughly the size of Jabba The Hutt.

I remember I had a teacher in computer who's very mean to me. I think she was quite intimidated because when it comes to computers, I'm pretty much ahead of the class that time (I was already writing programs while she's still teaching how to use Windows to everyone else).

I'm not bragging in class and I'm behaving as "normal" as I can but it looks like she can see right through me lol :p

Everytime she checks my work, she'd become too OCD and she looks for every tiny bit of mistake, encircles them with a red pen and deducts points from my score, while she goes easy and all-lovey-dovey to my other classmates. :(

I nicknamed her Cruella de Vil (after the 101 Dalmatians villain). I had to put up with her picking on me every class until I took revenge on the final exams - I made sure I have zero mistakes. I watched her carefully eyeing my work to find any tiny bit of error she could find, but fortunately I found my way around it by observing how she looks for my mistakes in the past. She looked at me accusingly like I cheated or something, but I just smiled at her and in the end she had no choice to give me a perfect score ;) In my mind I was like "Take that, Cruella!" lol

Last edited by a moderator:
He made Lord Voldemort look like a Care Bear and he was roughly the size of Jabba The Hutt.
HAHAHA!!! :D Sorry, I had to laugh xD

A couple details that I forgot to put in is that my sub EPS teacher, (her name is Ms. White btw) told one guy in my class to "get his butt out the door" before he's sent to the timeout corner.....seriously?! This is High School! Not Kindergarten!!! I really do hope that my regular teacher comes back so I don't have to deal with that witch anymore. :(

SouthParkPikachu, I have heard of several teachers doing this. My mom, who used to be an aide, seen this many times and always felt bad for the students, elementary through high school. She couldn't do anything in fear of losing her job though which ironically she did anyway in response to a handicapped and racially diverse teacher. Sorry, but I also know you guys feel on the side lines. I had this Spanish 3 teacher back in high school who hated me for coming and learning Spanish from another school district. My mom and I even asked if there was a tutor that could help me learn his way and he said no. I ended up dropping out mid-year. My self-esteem dropped like a rock that year since I never ever dropped from anything before, never had to. So yeah, I think I have a good idea how some feels.

I didn't like the teacher at my old school. She always shouted at people for no apparent reason. Most of the teachers at my new school are okay though, except two who give me low grades even though I'm actually okay at the subject.

I answered I LIKE FINN! bc he's like the best okay

But ummm yeah Mr Avery he taught my bro and idk he yells at you for no reason and he dislikes me bc i think he knows he taught my bro ok bye

My English teacher is just a bottle of sunshine.

Although, the rest of my classmates act like Kindergardeners and think that school time means defacing newspaper photos of Ryan Seacrest, getting up in front of the class during finals to perform a rap concert, and standing on the tables singing the Adventure Time theme song with an accent. In response to your poll, I'd say they like Finn.

Back on topic of my teacher, she throws profanity around like snowballs. What's that? "Teachers can't use that much profanity", you say? Well, this teacher does. Plus, the classroom is in such an awkwardly placed spot in the school that the security guards and other officials can't come to witness the insanity.

Oh yeah, and you may want to know that the teacher is an absolute devout Catholic. Mhm, living the life the lord gave her by throwing profanity at minors.

...Sounds legit.

Some teachers can be Hypocrites. We had a teacher, I think her name was Mrs. Drayne who was always disrespecting the class in different ways but expected us to be completely respectful yes men. One of my best moments was when she was being particularly jerkish and demanded respect from us, I stood up and told her something to the effect of "Respect isn't something that can just be given freely. Respect is something that must be earned". Some of my classmates cheered and clapped. To this day I have no idea how I was able to get away with this without being sent to the principal's office or suspended. For those of you in school I don't reccommend you try anything like this. I got lucky. It could have easily ended badly.

That's one of the few things about my old school I can't complain about. We had a great bus driver. Mr. Herron. He was also my sixth grade history teacher. Most of the teachers were complete jerks but we had a few good ones. Mr. Herron, Mrs. Redmond and Mrs. Miller were great.

UPDATE: Well, my regular teacher didn't come back, so I'm stuck with that witch -_- We don't know when my regular teacher will come back, I hope it's Monday! :(

The teacher has treated me worse, we used to be allowed to stay inside our regular classroom during lunch, but for no reason Ms White (that's her name) booted us all into the room where the "lower-functioning" students are at Lunch. Know what this means? I can't see my best friend anymore! My Mom sent a e-mail to Ms White already but I'm still getting booted into that class every lunch. And it's not like I can roam the halls alone cause I'm afraid of getting beaten up or something like that.

Ughhh!!!!

Hrrmmm yep...

Just last week a teacher of mine completely lost it. She started cussing at us big time, then retreated to her desk and yelled "I'M GONNA GO ON FACE BOOK"... after that she broke a bunch of stuff and then drove right outta the school. I don't really blame her though, this class has the worst group of people in it who act like 2 year olds and are seriously, seriously, messed up and are able to find something nasty in whatever someone says. -_- Now we keep having this crabby old man substitute and now the school's trying to find a long term substitute.

Other wise... there was a music teacher in 2nd grade that I extremely hated... I didn't like last year's art teacher- I was painting something and she was just like "Oh no no no no you're supposed to do it like this" and completely messed up my BEAUTIFUL CACTUS.

I think that's all the people I extremely hate... (lol, there's only like 2 teachers I've had that I loved)

I thankfully don't have any mean teachers this year, but my science teacher is very strict. She's known for giving a lot of homework, and boy, does she live up to her reputation. I've been swamped with homework from her course, it's awful. :c

There's also a teacher, Mr J, who's jokingly mean. He just pretends to be heartless. (Random story from his class: when I had him last year for IT, he asked everyone first day who had never been kicked out of class. Everyone assumed he was trying to sort out the troublemakers, so most people raised their hands. He kicked out everyone who raised their hands, and said "well, now you HAVE been kicked out".) Apparently he's a really tough French teacher, though, especially with the talking aloud portion of his tests.

I once had a Gen Ed. teacher named Ms. Fetner in the 5th Grade, and trust me, she hated me! She said that my math work "wasn't good enough". I WAS TRYING! My mom was so mad at her, she yelled at her while the other teachers gasped in fear. That was when my mom had a conference with the teacher.

No, all of my teachers are fairly kind, probably due to the fact that I go to online school. uwu

When I was in school, we didn't really have mean teachers so much as teachers who obviously favored certain people (like the popular kids). Never mind that you did your work, showed up on time, and were always pleasant. They only cared if you are from this town, or if they taught your parents, etc. Otherwise they treated you like a special ed. outsider.

I don't like my PE teacher because she always calls me dimples and once she told me to do push ups when I told her that she looked like Ms. Sue from Glee ( she really does though )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back