Weird no.2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tammy mad

Reaction score
1. I had a debatchi, 3 years old, all trainings. I opened my tamagotchi up (connexion v.2) and unscrewed the four tiny screws after you undo the first screw. i took the battery out and chose something to scratch with the screwdriver (i can't remember what it was - it might of had a C in it) and then put everything back. then when i downloaded it it went back to being an oniontchi but it still had all the trainings and it was the same age and everything was the same.

2. my sister's tamagotchi only says tamagotchi on the front, which means it's a connexion but when we opened it up it said debug and everything else for a connection but we bought it from the same place at the same time but mine's a connexion? How can that be?

O_O What the??? I have a connexion V.2 and it says tmaagothchi connex' on the front. And there is no debug.

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!! what happened????? please help! Now even though it's an oniontchi it's still a nazotchi in my version 1 and it has slot and it won't let me play with the ball and when i use the items it has a mametchi using them and the items are invisible!!!!!!!!!!!! HHHHHHEEEEELLLLLPPPPPP!!!!!!!!! PPPPLLLLEEEEAAAASSSSEE!!!!!!!! all i did was scratched over something!!

how old is ur tamagotchi it has to be at least a year old to use a ball if it is older its a grown up so it cant use a ball

It's broken! Broken for ever! i tried to undo it but it made it even worse!!! :furawatchi: :wacko: :lol:

Sorry! guess you shouldnt play with a tamagotchi's gut, you might kill it.

Oh and thanks for the ball tip, i was wondering why my tarakotchi couldnt play with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back