Dinkie Puppy

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Midorime

Reaction score
Does anyone have a Dinkie Puppy? I'm thinking of getting one (I just missed a sale, though) but stopped myself when I came across this image:

2823595828_db7d580c94.jpg

This isn't a Dinkie but rather a Hitorikko Puppy in another shell due to the fact I can see HELP in the bottom right corner. (At least I think it is, right?) So I'm rather confused, are Dinkie Puppies just Hitorikkos? Was this a shell swap someone did or something? When I see the 4-in-1 packaging the puppy on it looks different.

Does anyone have any pictures of their Dinkie Puppies they can post to see how they look when turned on? Is there a way I can tell a real from a fake Dinkie Puppy? And do the Dinkie Puppies 'evolve' like all the others?

Does anyone have a Dinkie Puppy? I'm thinking of getting one (I just missed a sale, though) but stopped myself when I came across this image:

2823595828_db7d580c94.jpg

This isn't a Dinkie but rather a Hitorikko Puppy in another shell due to the fact I can see HELP in the bottom right corner. (At least I think it is, right?) So I'm rather confused, are Dinkie Puppies just Hitorikkos? Was this a shell swap someone did or something? When I see the 4-in-1 packaging the puppy on it looks different.

Does anyone have any pictures of their Dinkie Puppies they can post to see how they look when turned on? Is there a way I can tell a real from a fake Dinkie Puppy? And do the Dinkie Puppies 'evolve' like all the others?
Don't have pictures of an actual Dinkie Puppy. There's a bit of a mystery to the Dinkie Puppy. No one seems to own just a Dinkie Puppy....no one has seen a Dinkie Puppy...and most believe that you can only get the puppy in the 4-in-1 Dinkie. I tend to agree...that you can only get the Dinkie Puppy in the 4-in-1 and if you see it as a single item it is just a hitorikko hidden in a Dinkie shell.

Also you were right to pick up on that "Help" at the bottom right corner. :) That's a dead giveaway that it's a fake! That and the text doesn't have the scribbley...ness behind it that it normally does.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's very good to know, I guess I won't buy the Dinkie Puppies I see for sale on Ebay then. I wouldn't want to buy it and then find out it's a Hitorikko and get angry/disappointed. I did buy the alien, though, and I'm sure that'll be interesting, but i guess the puppy will have to wait with a 4-in-1 if I can ever manage to find one of those.

Such a mysterious little puppy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back