TamaToys...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

phi21

Reaction score
I'm not really a Newbie or anything, but I've only just gotten my V2 so I'm not really sure how to use it yet.

When you buy a toy like the action figure for your Tama, how long will it stay in your items?? I'm scared to keep letting my Tama play with his action figure incase you can only use it for a limited time or something.

Help!?

items you can use forever:

action figure

U.F.O

Teddybear

boots

skateboard

rollerskate

weights

hat

wig

sun glasses

bowtie

bow

wings

cape

ball

items you can use only once

shovel

plant

bubbles (tools)

darts

I also have a tama 2 and I new to it but I hear that you lose your items when your tama dies. :angry:

I also have a tama 2 and I new to it but I hear that you lose your items when your tama dies. :angry:
Really? Can anyone confirm that? That would make sense...but that sucks!

One of our Tamas passed away and we lost everything - all the items, snacks and points. Just had to start all over again.

Sorry!

Aww man....that sucks. Well, another reason why you shouldn't let your tama die :D

Yes you do keep all your stuff. I had 7 generations on mine and kept everything until my poor tama passed away. Had to start again!

GRAHH i'm bad at this.. okay.. lets try this again... this time i'll put it too everyone here... how do you use items.. i bought a computer and a pencil for mine.. but i don't know how to use it. can someone help =( :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back