Pokemon honor feeling

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
agreed!!!
i also think part of it is how long it takes to find Red in Mt. Silver, and he's just been chilling there for years
and no one has been strong enough to challenge him

except yoooooooouuuu

by the way how old is Red. i get the feeling that he is like 21 in BW2

Last edited by a moderator:
oh jeez, did they ever specify how much time passes between the Johto/Kanto games and other game eras? i feel like they usually just specify how much time passes between games in an era - like i think its two years between BW and BW2, and i don't even know about the Hoenn games.

i think of him as having been 10 in 1998 when Red/Blue came out, and aged regularly since then - so i guess i think of him as like 25 right now?

how long of a period of time do you think is between the Kanto games and the Unova games? what if its actually HUNDREDS OF YEARS HOLY COW

oh jeez, did they ever specify how much time passes between the Johto/Kanto games and other game eras? i feel like they usually just specify how much time passes between games in an era - like i think its two years between BW and BW2, and i don't even know about the Hoenn games.

i think of him as having been 10 in 1998 when Red/Blue came out, and aged regularly since then - so i guess i think of him as like 25 right now?

how long of a period of time do you think is between the Kanto games and the Unova games? what if its actually HUNDREDS OF YEARS HOLY COW
he is 11 in red 14 in gold and then they stop saying how old he is

wow, is he really supposed to be 14 in the original gold/silver??? that's crazy!

why does his mom let him camp out on a mountain in another country all the time?????

I feel as if it is the best honor ever to battle N in Pokemon White..I want Pokemon Black and White 2 NOW!!! :'( :'( :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back