Tamagotchi P help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

beffybird

Reaction score
I'm having a really hard time with my new Tamagotchi P because it's all in Japanese. I'm not sure how to pause it and I can't spend all day taking care of it.

You can't pause it. You could set it to night time. Go to the info page, hit it until you have the 3 options. Hit the first and adjust to a sleeping time. (usually 10pm is good for all of them) there is a daycare but it will reduce happyness. Just remember to go back when it turns 7am on the tama. That is when they all wake up. But, you do need to wait for baby stage to be over before it will go to sleep "for the night"

We can help you with the menu when you have more time.

Try looking at this Tama-Zone guide to the Ps: https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=16982&st=15

You can pause it by going to the profile menu (the one where it says how happy/hungry your character is) then pressing the button to the left four times. Then, press the button in the middle twice, and you can set the clock. Leaving it on clock-setting mode is a common way of pausing Japanese colour Tamas, which can't be paused any other way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back