v3 Repeat Adult Characters

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CheesyNoodleTama

Reaction score
Hi! I'm fairly new to the v3, and am kind of getting annoyed. On my first generation boy, I got pyonkotchi. On my second generation girl, I got decotchi. On my third generation girl, I got pyonkotchi. And just yesterday, on my fourth generation boy, I got decotchi AGAIN. I know that the v3 is supposed to be random and all, but this seems a little strange to me. Is it a glitch? Will it pass? Does anyone else have this problem? It kind of ticks me off because variety is the spice of life to me, you know! Thank you for your help and Merry Christmas!!!

You can try taking care of it differently; Try perfect care one generation, horrible the next. One generation where you only feed snacks, another where you play four games every hour; One where you keep it completely full, another starving (Get the idea?) Good luck :)

You can try taking care of it differently; Try perfect care one generation, horrible the next. One generation where you only feed snacks, another where you play four games every hour; One where you keep it completely full, another starving (Get the idea?) Good luck :)
Yeah i agree with you

it really just matters on the care

Ah, I see. I had thought that the v3 was completely just random care. I guess next gen I'll starve it and see what happens! xD Thanks for your help guys!

Ah, I see. I had thought that the v3 was completely just random care. I guess next gen I'll starve it and see what happens! xD Thanks for your help guys!
I think the v3 is pretty random, but I'm not sure.

I get Tarakotchi and Paparatchi very often from any care, but I've gotten Memetchi and Mimitchi only from perfect care, so I'm really not sure...

The care is somewhat random but not completely.

There are certain characters that come in odd number generations and others in even generations.

Best care characters will show up with perfect care, worst care characters with terrible care; but because there are so many adults, the method is not foolproof. It ends up being luck, or...

The Perfect care trick (see the topic on TT)

Also see the V3 growth chart, etc. on Tama connect: https://tamaconnect.webs.com/version3.htm

Yeah, I would do what everyone else is saying. I personally think Decotchi is ugly in a cute way, you know what I mean? Me neither <_< But anyways, next generation, keep the Tama's weight SUPER up. You can do regular care, keep the weight up though, and you can even leave one or two hearts empty at all times,just to be sure. I know both Decotchi and Pyonkotchi are "healthy" characters, but not "perfect" care characters. Hope this helped ^_^

-Kero<3 :ichigotchi:

Edit: One more thing... wait at least 10 minutes when it gets sick to cure it, and don't play any games. That's acually not bad. Games CAN be a pain in the butt :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
V3 Growth Chart

Version%203%20Growth%20Chart.JPG

But yeah,I totally agree with everyone. I had the same problem with my V5. I was very small

when I had it. I always got Ninja Family. I watched over it like a hawk for a generation and

then I got a little variation. But you probably don't wanna do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back