Sign in to follow this  
Pango

Teddy Ruxpin Lullabies II

I know the lyrics to the songs in Teddy Ruxpin Lullabies but I'm confused about the lyrics to Teddy Ruxpin Lullabies II. For those who have the Teddy Ruxpin interactive storyteller plush and the Teddy Ruxpin Lullabies II book and/or cassette, help me out by giving me the lyrics to each lullaby in Teddy Ruxpin Lullabies II.

Edited by Pango

I had the 90's version... My siblings had the original. (atleast I think so)

Help you out how? Google for you? They are likely on a wikipedia page.

Sorry. I still can't find the lyrics. Please help me, SailorRosette. Do you have the Teddy Ruxpin Lullabies II book/cassette?

No. I don't own that one. I had the books but those went over to another family member's home.

Maybe you are looking too hard. Like Teddy Ruxpin Songs (not lullaby) then they will show up where they do. It may involve looking around many places. The less keywords in the search, the more expanded the search, but more results.

Sorry. I still can't find the lyrics. Why don't you go buy the Teddy Ruxpin Lullabies II book and cassette. That would make my day. Plus, Teddy Ruxpin kinda reminds me of Ubooly, the orange teddy bear without arms or legs.

Go Buy them? sorry. The 90's are way over. If you want to go buy them, be my guest. It would be days anyway before receiving them in the mail anyway dear. I am sure you can go find them online. It takes longer then a few minutes to find things from the 90's from Google. Its not appropriate to ask someone to gather information on your behalf and then purchase what you want.... I am sorry if that sounds mean at all, it is not intending to sound like that at all.

Wikipedia can be your friend for information.

You could even try to find some fan-made pages...

As popular as these are, as long as they have been around... Someone has bound to put something online.

You can only find them on either Amazon or eBay.

Yes, to purchase. Online, if you use a search engine like Google. Then type in Teddy Ruxpin Lullaby, then hit search... Then they will link to tons of songs that will likely have the lyrics too. Not everything needs to be purchased. You would be looking up the info on those lullaby, not having to buy them online. You might be able to see if people have old video of Teddy Ruxpin on youtube. That might give you more things to look at/enjoy too.

I miss having mine working due to battery corrosion. I had to give up my books since he didn't work. I have the tapes still, but with my teddy not working, they are fairly useless unless I run them into a tape.... Which would probably ruin them.

If you know the lyrics... You could post them. If you want to understand them better, I can try to help you out that way...

I tried that. But it failed. So it's probably best that you should buy the book and cassette.

Pango - you made this topic to ask for help understanding the lyrics in a lullaby.

It is not appropriate to tell members of TamaTalk to buy an item on your behalf.

Please don't make any more topics like this if you intend to use them to try to control others or make decisions for them.

If you don't understand this request to make no more topics like this, please do PM me and I will be happy to explain it more clearly.

If you really want to find out Teddy Ruxpin lyrics you would be better advised to visit a forum that talks particularly about this character and ask the members there for the lyrics. Here's one of the Teddy Ruxpin forums: http://www.teddyruxpinonline.org/forums.html - why not visit and see if the members there can help you? ;)

*closed*

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Pango
      I see you pause

When you type in your words.

It's time for rest, my dear computer friend.

It's time for bed.

It's time to go on standby.

So good night, my friend, good night.

♥~Pango~♥
    • By Pango
      In this game, three different vehicle characters didn't get enough sleep by too much noise, because a thunderstorm was heard while they are asleep, and it scared them. Now they wanted someone to sing a lullaby to help them fall asleep. These characters are Herbie the Love Bug, who is a 1963 Volkswagen Beetle with a mind of his own, my robotic replica of Rocket from Little Einsteins, and Axle the Yellow Car from LeapFrog's Scout & Friends. Can you think of a lullaby to help them fall asleep, TamaTalk members? Let's find out!

Rules:
      1. Choose from Herbie the Love Bug, Rocket, or Axle.
      2. It must be a gentle lullaby for your character, not a lullaby that makes fun of him. A lullaby that makes fun of your character is a lullaby that has violence (hit you with a stick), death, and hate. Fill your lullaby with love. Oh, and make sure your lullaby rhymes, too!
      3. You must make up your own lullaby that is based off of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star or any other lullaby, and has to have your character involved.
      4. If you make a lullaby that has cuss words in it, you will lose the game and will have to start all over again and make your character fall asleep.
      5. You only have 9 chances to win. Use your chances wisely!

Here are some examples to give you some ideas:

(Lullaby for Rocket, to the tune of Nocturne No. 2 in E flat major)

Sweet dreams, my friend, Rocket.
      Now close your eyes and sleep tight,
      And drift off to dreamland,
      I know tomorrow is a brand-new day.

(Lullaby for Herbie, to the tune of Edelweiss)

Close your eyes, lullaby,
      Go to sleep, little Herbie,
      Moon is bright, in the sky.
      Close your eyes, little Herbie.

(Lullaby for Axle, to the tune of Rock-a-Bye Baby)

Rock-a-bye, Axle,
      On your treetop...
      When those winds blow,
      Your cradle will rock...
      When the beams break,
      Your cradle will fall....
      Out comes Axle, cradle and all...

OK, is everyone ready? Get creating and make Herbie, Rocket, or Axle fall asleep to cute and awesome lullabies.

Note: Although Herbie is a car, he communicates with honking, like this: beep-beep. When Herbie gets sleepy, he makes a high-pitched yawn-like sound as he lifts his front hood slowly then closes it slowly. That's exactly how he yawns. He then droops his eyelids in a nodding motion for a while then slowly closes them while making his deep-sounding purr-like sound. Rocket falls asleep by closing his yellow light-up eyes and dropping his antenna (and body) as he makes a snoring noise. And Axle falls asleep by drooping his eyes in a nodding motion for a while then slowly closes them and starts to snore. His snore only sounds like a car motor starting and is heard again and again.
    • By Pango
      BabyFirst's Nighttime Programs are cute! It features a colorful picture-changing mobile with soft original lullabies, various color shows with classical piano pieces, and more! Have you watched the nighttime programs? If so, what do you think?
    • By Pango
      BabyFirst's Nighttime Programs are cute! It features a colorful picture-changing mobile with soft original lullabies, various color shows with classical piano pieces, and more! Have you watched the nighttime programs? If so, what do you think?
    • By Pango
      Introducing the all new scented stuffed animals, the Sleepy Scents Seals! They each have a scent that's so soothing, it'll help you fall asleep! Not only that, they also play a lullaby when you press their left flipper. Each comes with its own scent and lullaby. Help me create the seals' names, their color, their scent, and their lullaby. The name has to be a word that describes sleepytime and a scent with the same letter that the word starts with. Here's mine:

Sleepy Strawberry (strawberry-scented, plays Brahms' Lullaby)
      Bedtime Blueberry (blueberry-scented, plays Rock-a-Bye Baby)
      Dreamy Dragonfruit (drangonfruit-scented, play Over the Rainbow)

Now you try!
    • By Pango
      I invented a great game for all of us to play! I'll show you how to play.

Player 1 chooses a vehicle character from the list then chooses from either the bedtime story or the lullaby option. If he/she chooses the bedtime story option, he/she chooses a bedtime story. If he/she chooses the lullaby option, he/she chooses a lullaby. Then player 2 will post if the character fell asleep or not, then chooses the stuff, just like the first player did. And it goes on and on.

Here are the characters:

Herbie the Love Bug
      Kitt the Talking Car (from Knight Rider)
      Rocket (from Little Einsteins)
      The Train (from Doogal)
      Rocky the Robot Truck (He has two positions: Truck mode, where he stands on all six wheels, and character mode, where his front two wheels lift off the ground)
      Axle the Car (from LeapFrog's Scout and Friends series)

Example:

Person #1: Herbie; Lullaby; Brahms' Lullaby
      Person #2: Herbie fell asleep. Rocket; Bedtime Story; Guess How Much I Love You
      And so on.

Note that Kitt, the Train, and Rocky are the only vehicle characters that can talk. I'll start!

Herbie; Lullaby; When You Wish Upon a Star