Eye colour?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is the colour of your eyes? Look at post to see what the colours look like.

• Amber

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Blue

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Brown

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Gray

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Green

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Hazel

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuribotchi

Reaction score
What are the colour of your eyes?

Pictures of the eye colours:

Amber:

170px-HumanFemalewithAmberIris.jpg

Blue:

100px-Blueye.JPG

Brown:

220px-S7307583.jpg

100px-Lens5.jpg

Gray:

220px-Gray_eyes.jpg

Green:

130px-Green_eye_lashes.jpg

Hazel:

hazel-eye.jpg

My eyes are green. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
*Topic moved to '(Non)TamaTalk'*

I have brown eyes. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine are mainly blue, but they do have a little bit of brown/hazel and green too. possibly a little bit of gray.

Broooown. They're like in the middle of the two brown eyes you posted.

My doll's eyes are Amber

And I said that 'cause I love my doll so hush you

Mine are realllllyyy dark brown nearly black.

Eye doctors have major difficutly seeing my pupils...

Pale mix of green and grey. Usually looks more grey-ish, but some clothes will bring out the green instead.

Mine are dark brown, they look black but they're just a really dark shade of brown. I would love to have green eyes, or at least blue eyes that look green like Lucas Grabeel's or hazel light brown eyes like Adam Young's, but no I had to get all the recessive traits didn't I because I noticed both my parents and my sisters have light brown eyes... No point using contacts, though, too much trouble, it's either you have it or you don't, no use faking it. Honestly, yes I'd love to have green eyes but if it wasn't naturally that way then no. So if anyone out there is using contacts just so they could change their eye color and not because they need them then well, look at me. I'm not too happy with my eye color but I put up with it. lol this sure is a long post considering it's just about eye colors.

My eyes are sort of a blue-green colour. They actually don't look like any of the pictures, they're greener than the blue pic but bluer than the green pic... if that makes any sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back