How much every one loves InuYasha

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't this topic in the wrong place...? Doesn't sound like comments or rumors to me...

but I'll answer anyway. I watch InuYasha sometimes. I used to watch it more, but...the voices really irritated me. I'd rather buy it on DVD and watch it subtitled, but there's so many episodes (not to mention all the ones that aren't even out yet). I just don't really like dubbed anime, the english voices get on my nerves, it's so much better in the original Japanese.

No its not its in the right place its about comments and rumers about INUYASHA SESHY AND ALL THE OTHER CUTE ONESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :puroperatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Watch the birdie.... It's flying in and out of your brain...o_O And that's a Rumor!

Come on! You know that's the wrong place! You're just trying to annoy the people.

I loove Inuyasha! I watch it on Adult Swim! I even love Adult Swim! Oh, come on Candy Robot, this person is a Newbie....I'm sure someone will move it anyway....

:gozarutchi: cheese balls people im not a newbie i happened to place in the wronge on accitent :pochitchi: and cork it candy robot if u dont want to talk about inuyasha then dont answer the topic! :mametchi: :mimitchi: :pochitchi: :pochitchi:

candy robot u hav no clue what your talking about i happen to no alot of thing about RUMERS!!!!Runer1#:lookie the bird......its goes into your brain and out IS NOT A RUMER is a esageraiton!!!!rumer2#:inuyasha is not cute is a rumer :(

Let me put it this way A RUMER IS SOMETHING UNTRUE ABOUT SOMEBODY!!!DUH!!! :D :angry: :angry:

I love Inuyasha. If you click on my website (Click the WWW pic) I have Inuyasha on my layout (=

Inuyasha S-T-I-N-K-S! No offese but i really hate it cuz everyone is talking about it! I hear everyone talking about it and it frives me bonkers! lol Someone at www.chatfamily.com is in love with inyuyaha! How pathetic can you get! he/she isnt even cute!

<_< Any ways i happen know every thing about Inuyasha and the gang and also know that they r showing the

[SIZE=21pt]THE SECOND MOVIE @SAT 10:00 ON ADULT SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=21pt] <_< :D :wub:INUAYSHA AND KAGOME KISS IN THAT MOVIE MY FAV MOVIE OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/SIZE]

I used to be a really big Inu-Yasha fan, along with many other quality Rumiko Takahashi anime, but a popular TV station decided to aire this show during the week, early on, as opposed to it's usual late night gander. Anyways, the show became very popular with young children, and it became dificult to truly enjoy. I would go to Anime Conventions and be bombarded with the vision of hundreds of children in sub-par costumes. Suddenly, I lost interest and I do not watch it much nowadays. Still, it is a quality anime. Filled with wit and and a great plot. The characters are very deep, which is the soul of Anime. It's quite choice.

:unsure: Really, any body get what she just said.Do u like makeing speechs or some thing??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back