Digimon Version One Question

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuschiii

Reaction score
Hey,

I bought my boyfriend a Digimon Version One for Christmas (a very lucky man!) and we have a question about it.

My boyfriend has raised his Digimon (a Greymon) up to its adult stage. It's currently 18 years old, turning 19 this afternoon. We were wondering how long the lifespan of the Digimon actually is? We have searched online but most people say 14 years old - meaning Greymon is getting a bit geriatric.

We don't know when he is going to die. A site online said his pixels will start to fade, but we haven't seen this on his Digimon - and maybe that person was talking battery life.

In a nutshell - how long will he live for? Has anyone else kept a Digimon alive for that long?

Thaaaaaanks :D

Here's a very helpful site: https://lcd.wtw-x.net/

You talking about the v1 old original 97 brick pet? I have that, as well as a v2, v3, and a v4. (my 1 and 2 have bad speakers, 3 and 4 are perfect, go figure, they're Japanese and holding up flawlessly.) My v1 was Devimon/Darkmon, and my v2 went from an Angemon to Skullgreymon. Age differs, but it has an sort of hourly span i guess? Plus if there's a chance for it to evolve to the Perfect stage, it'll live longer, but it needs to win so many battles, or have so much a percentage of battles won.

According to that link, a Greymon lives from 120-128 hours. That's roughly 5 days, so maybe 5 days after it evolves. However I've heard of stories of them living longer, but I guess what's provided is an average?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back