People in watches stores can replace your batteries

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SpanishTamaLover86

Reaction score
Ok,good morning,i´m here to say a simple tip to replace your tama´s batteries.There´s no need to buy them and replace them by yourself.You can take your tamas to a watches store where they will replace batteries for no money,that´s what i always do and costs almost nothing,just around 2,50 euros,so it is absolutely no costly,Trust me.

Take care tama friends,hugs.

2.50 Euros is actually a whole lot of money here. I'd say that's at least 3 - 4 dollars, and in the US, it'd be 3 - 3.30 dollars. Literally, those 3pack cell batteries cost 1 or 2 dollars, it would be more better personally to me if you didn't do that, as gotchs use up rather quite a bit of batteries.

In my part of the USA. If you want cell batteries any type... They can cost more then people want to spend. The high end, brand name ones can be up towards $5 usd... Maybe more. I usually look in the art stores or card stores and fine them for $1 -$2 and some change. Usually those packs are 4 or more, LR44 I get 10, CR2032 I can get 4-8 depending on where I buy. Although, some home improvement stores/part stores for shop working can get lots of them for nearly nothing.

I can buy Tamagotchi´s batteries for just around 1€ or 2€ each, so I think buying them is actually cheaper.

I buy all my batteries at the Dollarama near my house. It's $2 for a pack of 5 AAA Panasonic batteries, and they work very well in my iD L. I got my 15th Anniversary iD L at the end of August, used the batteries it came with for about a month or two, and since then, I've been using the Panasonic batteries. I think they actually last a bit longer than the original ones.

I buy all my batteries at the Dollarama near my house. It's $2 for a pack of 5 AAA Panasonic batteries, and they work very well in my iD L. I got my 15th Anniversary iD L at the end of August, used the batteries it came with for about a month or two, and since then, I've been using the Panasonic batteries. I think they actually last a bit longer than the original ones.
Same :)

When I am in the dollarstore, I buy from there as well. Of corse the "local" one doesn't have cell batteries unless they have the flicker candles... Its not that often though. You could also buy tons if you buy online. Someplaces sell 100 LR44 for cheap prices.

In Sweden coin batteries are so expensive; ususally 30 SEK (about $4-5 or 3 euros) for one battery. -_-

Therefore, I buy mine via ebay, I choose the lithium kind and usually get them in packages of 10 or so, so they don't get too old before I use them all up. :)

When I had my V5 it was £2 for a pack of 2 CR032 batteries. Which I thought was slightly overpriced.

I get all of my batteries at Costco, in bulk, so it's not too expensive. I got 24 CR2032s for under $7. I have LED votive candles that use those same batteries, as well as my husband's blood sugar monitor. I get AAA size for about the same price.

Here in my country, the same battery brand in japanese tamagotchis ( not sure with the american ones ) are just $2 for 10 pcs. and works well :D . I think the brand's Maxwell.

In Sweden coin batteries are so expensive; ususally 30 SEK (about $4-5 or 3 euros) for one battery. -_-

Therefore, I buy mine via ebay, I choose the lithium kind and usually get them in packages of 10 or so, so they don't get too old before I use them all up. :)
Wow, and I thought bateries were overpriced here in Canada. o_o

That's ridiculous!

Look up Maxell CR2032 on ebay or Maxell LR44. They are a good brand and there are sellers in the US that ship them with typically free shipping. I've gotten 5 packs of CR2032's for about $2 and LR44 10 packs for the same price. All with free shipping, but be warned that it will take a week or so to get here since they essentially just throw them in the cheapest envelope with the cheapest shipping option they can use.

Snif... in my country two batteries CR2032 cost 5euros...

It would be too much if I bought batteries from amazon... at least my parents say so...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back